Socal

Players Swap

Hey I will take Phins if nobody steps up.

Hey I will take Phins if nobody steps up.

That is okay with me

eh, I think it's a bad idea to have one owner of two teams.

^This. Too many different things you could do with that...especially in this with the constant interaction between teams.

^This. Too many different things you could do with that...especially in this with the constant interaction between teams.

I think we can trust Ngata not to take advantage of owning two teams, if he makes a questionable move then we can all veto it... but I HIGHLY doubt he's going to try to pull one over on us in game that doesnt even matter lol

Ok how does this sound...

Just so we can move the game on, I will just make Phins next pick, I will make it in the best interest of his roster etc and that way we can get some more time to find a replacement owner

Sound good?

Dolphins: P4L

Round 5: Pick

Dolphins swap WR Devonne Bess for Cowboys WR Dez Bryant(WR Dez Bryant is eligible to be stolen in Round 8)

I could take it over but I haven't been keeping huge tabs on it so i don't know what the roster looks like.

Don't know the stealing rules. I can go back and read it though.

Edited by SteelersNation36

Cowboys: Mathias

Round 5: Pick 8

Cowboys swap OLB Connor Barwin for 49ers OLB Aldon Smith

I could take it over but I haven't been keeping huge tabs on it so i don't know what the roster looks like.

On the first page is the list of all the rosters and picks made, I am updating them right now.

Everything you need to know is in the first two posts.

Also, if any of you wants to be texted when it's your turn, you can send me a PM with your number. I've got Sean, BC, Bay, J.D., Sarge, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting.

The only other problem is I work 2-10 most nights so..i wont be able to make picks during that time frame.

If that's not a problem let me know.

Edited by SteelersNation36

I am hurt you guys think I would do that lol . Thanks for the faith Socal. Either wya it goes let me know if SN 36 is taking it or not so I can get my strategy figured out.

Working 2-10 tonight, but ill check board/this thread when i get home tonight. if it gets to that teams pick do what ever you guys want. I'll pm zack my number

Texans: housemd

Round 5: Pick five

Texans swap LT Kelechi Osemele for 49ers LT Joe Staley (LT Joe Staley is eligible to be stolen in round 8)

Steelers: Zack

Round 5: Pick 5

Steelers swap WR Mario Manningham for Chargers WR Malcolm Floyd(WR Malcolm Floyd is eligible to be stolen in Round 8)

Ignore.

Edited by BayAreaBomber

Well. This is where the fun begins...

With the last pick of the 5th round and next swap, the Atlanta Falcons will swap CB Aaron Ross for Seattle Seahawks CB Brandon Browner

For the first pick of the 6th round, the Atlanta Falcons deem Peyton Manning as the player that is on lockdown for the rest of this game.

Also, with our next pick, the Falcons shall swap TE Anthony Fasano for Dallas Cowboys TE Jason Witten.

Steelers: Zack Round 6: Pick 6 Steelers swap FS Haruki Nakamura for Chargers FS Eric Weddle(FS Eric Weddle is eligible to be stolen in Round 9)

Oh, and I didn't think we were still allowing freezes, but if we are I am freezing Big Ben.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Texans: housemd

Round 6: Pick six

Texans swap CB Kareem Jackson for Atlanta's CB Asante Samuel (CB Asante Samuel is eligible to be stolen in round 9)

Cowboys: Mathias

Round 6: Pick 7

Cowboys swap DT Shaun Cody for Eagles DT Cullen Jenkins.

Edited by Mathias

I didn't know we were doing freezes, but if we are, its only 1 player. Ideally, freezing a player should have been done before the game started but we will roll with it. Carry on

I didn't know we were doing freezes, but if we are, its only 1 player. Ideally, freezing a player should have been done before the game started but we will roll with it. Carry on

It's your game, lol. You said at one point that we weren't doing freezes, but ATL posted a freeze, so I posted one in case you came and gave the "okay"

It's your game, lol. You said at one point that we weren't doing freezes, but ATL posted a freeze, so I posted one in case you came and gave the "okay"

Yeah I know lol, I just remember that I said it when I was talking to BC and Razor I think and it never got added to the first post where the official rules are.

But its official

NO FREEZES

NO RULES ADDED MID-GAME