Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

TGP Fantasy Basketball League

Time to get this started up again. We had a pretty good league last season with active owners and whatnot, so first dibs go to those that played last season. I'm also open to expanding the league to 12 teams if we have enough interest.

The season begins on October 30th, so I'm thinking that the last weekend of October would be ideal for the draft.

This is a list of last season's managers. Bolded screen names means you're confirmed for playing this season:

ATL

B-isforBowe

housemd

seanbrock

KiLaSix9

BLUE

Mathias

Favre4Ever

Zack_of_Steel

Vin

Edited by BLUE

I shall grace you people with my presence in this basketball league this season. :yep:

Let's hope my team doesn't choke on its collective balls like last season.

Invites sent to everyone that was in the TGP hoops league last season. Just gotta get Milla's email and then we only need 1 more person for a 12 teamer.

Edited by BLUE

For some reason it wouldn't let me create DL spots so I had to delete the league and I'm gonna have to make a new one so that we can have DL spots this season.

*Edit* Well, I guess this explains it:

The NBA has discontinued use of an Injured List. As an alternative, NBA teams may carry 15 players on their rosters, then declare 12 active and three inactive players on game day.

As a result, the IL (IR) roster position option has been removed in the Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball game. If you wish to replace an injured player in your starting lineup, you must place him on your bench or drop him to waivers to sign a replacement.

Edited by BLUE

Invites sent to everyone that was in the TGP hoops league last season. Just gotta get Milla's email and then we only need 1 more person for a 12 teamer.

My email is millabucsmagicrays@gmail.com

:yep:

Damn, is there any way you can reactive the league again Blue or is it forever deleted?

Can you change the draft date and make it Sunday night instead of Saturday night?

Damn, is there any way you can reactive the league again Blue or is it forever deleted?

It's forever deleted, but I made a new one with a couple more bench spots to compensate for the lack of a DL. I thought I sent out invites to everyone that was in the league last season, but after looking at it again, I believe it only re-sent the invites to those whose emails were public. It gave me the option of importing an email list from a prior league, but I didn't notice that there were no boxes to check for guys with private emails (I just chose the box at the very top that usually chooses them all). So just PM me your email and I'll shoot you an invite. I've re-sent the invites again to those that had public emails because only 2 people have signed up so far.

I also need Vin and JD's emails, por favor.

As far as moving the date, I'd rather keep it where it's at but if enough people want it moved a day later then I'll consider it as long as all the people that want it moved show up.

Edited by BLUE

Hmm, I got an invite, then it was deleted. lol

jd_kruger@yahoo.com

We officially have a 12-team league ... Good stuff, gents.

I won't be able to make it tonight but I've pre-ranked my players..

I won the league last season by auto-drafting,looking to repeat :devious:

Sorry. I'm coming for you, brah.

Sorry. I'm coming for you, brah.

I'll be ready :sparta:

My main lineup...

PG-Russell Westbrook

SG-Marcus Thornton

SF-Paul Pierce

PF-Chris Bosh

C-Marc Gasol

G-Arron Afflalo

F-Zach Randolph

C-Glen Davis

Util.-Damian Lillard

Util.-George Hill

With a bench of Nikola Pekovic, Hedo Turkoglu, Austin Rivers, DeJuan Blair, D.J. Augustin, Roddy Beaubois, Jamal Crawford and Kevin Seraphin.

Not bad, but I'm probably not going to win my matchups on assits this year lol.

I hear ya there... I have some nice big men.. Doubt I win many 3 point categories and my FT% is almost vomit inducing. lmao

My auto-drafted team:

PG Brandon Knight

SG Ray Allen :shifty:

G Avery Bradley/Courtney Lee

SF LeBron James

PF Danny Granger

F Paul Millsap

C Marcin Gortat

C Kevin Garnett

UTIL Carlos Boozer

UTIL Kris Humphries

I'm really happy with my team,especially with my forwards and centers..I'm a bit weak at guard cause Ray Allen might not be the starter and Avery Bradley is injured..

Also,from what I saw,Charlie's team seems like the best one to me :yep: