Vin

Lions @ Bears

Anyone else gain a lot of respect for Charles Tillman last night? I know he had help over the top, but he was holding his own against Calvin Johnson. That end zone play where Johnson had the TD and Tillman swatted it away gave me a boner.

Peanut is always worthy of respect, he handles his business like a true pro. He and Antoine Winfield have had a long competition for most underrated CB in the league.

Marshall too early? Nah. I've pondered it for awhile, especially after the last time I saw him play Revis. I don't know if he's statistically great against Revis, but when he was in the division he never had a QB of Cutler's caliber. Either way, I saw him do things to Revis that no other receiver does.

He's not going to be statistically better than everybody but skillset wise I don't know if anybody's better than Brandon Marshall.

Steve Johnson says hello.

It's consistency we're looking for, among other things. Megatron may not be the best, but no way on earth is Brandon Marshall the best.

• Upvote 1

Anyone else gain a lot of respect for Charles Tillman last night? I know he had help over the top, but he was holding his own against Calvin Johnson. That end zone play where Johnson had the TD and Tillman swatted it away gave me a boner.

Nope. Like Razor said Charles has been under the radar for years now. It's about time he gets the recognition he has deserved for a while now.

Nah. I've pondered it for awhile, especially after the last time I saw him play Revis.

You mean you've Christian Pondered it...

I think its just sad tillman is just getting respect now. For god sakes the man only made one pro bowl and that was last year.