SteVo

What does your team need to do to make the playoffs?

Pull the finger out of our ass.

Jerral puts his fingers where he wants, and you will like it.

Eagles >> Fire Andy Reid. He's been around long enough to know that sometimes his best defense is his offense. Ball control and better play calling he has gotten more wins! Where's the loyalty to the coaching staff? Especially to those who have been with the organization as long as Castillo has been. I personally feel that he was set up for failure by switching him over to the defensive side of the ball. From O line coach straight to being DC.. Kind of a drastic change there!!

Continue to play like we did vs. Cincy, as well as force more turnovers. We also need more road wins.

if we just beat the bad teams remaining on our schedule (Colts twice, Jags twice, and Dolphins) we'll hit .500 and the way the AFC looks right now, that might be enough to get a wild card, but I think we can also get a win against the Jets, which would bring us to 9-7 which will almost certainly be good enough for a wild card depending on how tiebreakers settle out, our other three remaining games are against the Bears, Texans, and Packers, which I think will amount to at least two losses, so there really isn't much margin for error in what should be the easy games

well, so much for that, time to get Locker back in and build for next year

Not choke in the 2nd half like this team LOVES to do. Than again we've never had a 3 game cushion. If we could some how pull out a win vs PITT this week and have Dallas lose to ATl and Philly @ Nawlins, it would be difficult, even for us, to blow a 4 game lead with 7 to play.... Esepecially since we have only 2 NFCE games remaining while the Cowboys have 4 and Philly/Wash each have 5....hopefully they will beat eachother up and end it for us

Edited by NYGIANTSFLYHIGH

The Falcons are 7-0 right now. The Saints, and the Panthers continue to struggle. The Buccaneers seem to be trying to make something happen, but it's unlikely they'll be able to win more than 10 games. Possible though if they keep playing how they have been the past couple of weeks.

Basically all the Falcons need to do is maintain. Win the games they are supposed to win, and in the tough games just come out without any injuries. 4 or 5 more wins will put us in the playoffs for sure. It's unlikely we miss the playoffs, but anything can happen. I think the most important thing for the Falcons is to just make it there with no injuries.

Yeah...stay healthy and make sure we're playing fundamentally sound going into the playoffs and start getting hot at the right time.

To me, the playoffs are about who's playing the best football at that time...records go out the door at that point honestly IMO. As long as you make it..you have a chance.