BLUE

PFF's Cornerback Rating Ranks

Chris Culliver. :)

Casey Hayward is the best ranked CB through 8 weeks but didn't have anything to say about him? How disappointing.

I am shocked that no Carolina CB is in the bottom 10.

The Underperforming

All-Around Bad

It is hard to find any positives in the coverage of Kyle Arrington so far this season. His play on the right side and in the slot has yielded an NFL Rating of 155.8, and he is also allowing a league-high 80% completion percentage.

Welp, that's not too surprising.

Posted this in the ''Who on your team starts, but should not on an average team?'' thread...

This season, I'll say it'll be Kyle Arrington. Yes, he was tied for the league lead in interceptions last year, but INTs are a pretty overrated stat... especially when you play in a lousy ass, opportunistic Pats defense. Dude pretty much sucks, plain and simple.

Edited by BenJarvus Green-Ellis

suprised to not see Aaron ross on the bottom end. man he cant cover if his life depended on it.

By far the player I hate the most on the Jags. Can't stand that guy, and don't understand how he's even allowed to play. The rookie Mike Harris is already 10x better than him.

Rashean Mathis one of the worst it looks, expected, ACL surgery, getting burned a lot. Good thing he's only back for this one year, still the best CB in Jags history regardless (just above Aaron Beasley IMO.) But he's over the hill now, time to move on.

DRC holding it down :yep:

Ike Taylor allowed 5 tds..lol :facepalm: Surprised to see DeAngelo Hall isn't continuing his trend being in the bottom 10.

This is some crazy shit. Not to harp on Webb but looking at who he has been against... Wes Welker/ Brandon Lloyd, AJ Green, Andre Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Dez Bryant/Miles Austin, and Desean Jackson. All those cats and came out as the 4th best in the league. God Damn. And the article nailed it after that Williams is shit and Smith is just starting to get his feet under him. Not Good.

This is some crazy shit. Not to harp on Webb but looking at who he has been against... Wes Welker/ Brandon Lloyd, AJ Green, Andre Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Dez Bryant/Miles Austin, and Desean Jackson. All those cats and came out as the 4th best in the league. God Damn. And the article nailed it after that Williams is shit and Smith is just starting to get his feet under him. Not Good.

Yeah, I feel you. You can't go by these stats to the extent of a full evaluation. They are a little broken and don't tell the full story like match ups etc.

Guest Phailadelphia

After the year Ike Taylor had last season, to see him so near the bottom is surprising.

Tim Jennings has really took his play to a whole new level this year. And tillman being tillman what else is new.

Somehow Aaron Ross actually played good this weekend. I didn't know what to do, it was too strange. But then again, both Jennings and Jordy Nelson didn't play. But then again, again, neither did Mathis or Cox for Jacksonville. Maybe Mathis should stay on the bench.

Tim Jennings has really took his play to a whole new level this year. And tillman being tillman what else is new.

Yeah man, I'm bet your're damn glad the Zack Bowman days are over.

Edited by BayAreaBomber

Didn't Steve Smith have 118 yards yesterday? And he had the pick but I'm pretty sure it was just cause Smith slipped.

Your point is? Every great player has a bad game. Steve Smith has been torching our secondary since the 2005 playoffs.

Exactly. I called it, told several friends to start Smith yesterday.

Steve Smith has Chicago's number, and hits them every single game.

They kept him out of the endzone for once.

But that is besides the point, which is: Chicago has the best pair of CBs in the league, bar none.