housemd

NBA 2012 Regular Season Thread

I get really tired of seeing Perkins waste possessions at least five times a game by thinking he has any semblance of an offensive game.

When the Spurs play the Thunder, the only players I don't want shooting the ball are KD and Ibaka.

If I was a Thunder fan I would be livid with how he slows down possessions and takes away shots from KD and company. He is the best in the NBA at defending Tim Duncan, though.

• Upvote 1

When the Spurs play the Thunder, the only players I don't want shooting the ball are KD and Ibaka.

If I was a Thunder fan I would be livid with how he slows down possessions and takes away shots from KD and company. He is the best in the NBA at defending Tim Duncan, though.

Indeed. He's great at defending Duncan and the like, but he's worthless on offense and he should NOT be on the court against teams that play smaller, like the Heat. He also bothers me with his lackadaisical play much of the time. He's definitely the Thunder pariah in my house during games as my girlfriend feels the same.

Since its pretty much a foregone conclusion that the Kings are moving, guess its time to find a new team to root for.

:think:

Since its pretty much a foregone conclusion that the Kings are moving, guess its time to find a new team to root for.

:think:

Become a Seattle fan yo. I'll support them although they aren't my team.

We are getting trashed in England but I'm really starting to become a believer in Will Bynum as a great choice coming off the bench. Was skeptical at first, but he's been really good off the bench.

Tim Duncan should be starting for the Western Conference. Tony should make the reserves.

KG starting for the East? Is he still doing that well? Haven't kept up with the Celtics all that much.

Guest Phailadelphia

Legitimately excited about the blood bath-type games that are going to occur in Seattle when OKC visits.

Become a Seattle fan yo. I'll support them although they aren't my team.

We are getting trashed in England but I'm really starting to become a believer in Will Bynum as a great choice coming off the bench. Was skeptical at first, but he's been really good off the bench.

I don't know man its tough. The ownership is basically turning its back on the fans and its not like our players care what the record of the team is, as long as they look good.

Alvin Gentry is out in Phoenix. Good dude, but it was time to part way. This rebuilding stuff in the off season has back fired horribly.

I was excited about the Beasley signing when it happened, but man has he just squated over us and shat down our throats. Too often he steps back and takes the J... How opposing teams must LOVE that, especially with him shooting like 35%... lol. Oh, not to mention it looks like he doesn't care and is incapable of playing defense. Shitastic player if I have ever seen one. Shouldn't be the case with how athletically gifted he is, though.

Overall, our roster isn't anything to be proud of, but we should be the worst team in the West. Disgraceful.

Let's bring in Avery Johnson and let him rebuild the right way.

Kobe is the best one on one player along with MJ EVER. But KD is starting to show that man can score at will 5 vs 5. Id take Kobe over him as well MJ over KD on a one on one. But if I had to pick a player to start my team with, it'd be KD. Completely unguardable in a full court game. I know his D isn't top notch but when you can put up 40 a night, I don't think it matters too much lol.

52 and RW had 31. Never seen a team rely on two players only to win. The rest do their jobs on defense and hustling while these two light up the scoreboard. KD you are fucking ridiculous.

Guest Phailadelphia

I wish KD hadn't gone cold in the 4th. He probably would have scored 60. At one point he missed 7 straight before refinding his touch in OT. Dude is RIDICULOUS.

Terrible game against the Raptors today. There were some bad calls but I'm not going to whine about the officiating like some others. Our defense was just unbelievably bad today and Kobe was ice cold.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Guest Phailadelphia

10-32? Yikes.

KD is 0.2 ppg behind Kobe for the scoring lead now. If he finishes the regular season shooting 30ppg on 50/40/90 how do you not give him MVP? And his team is #1 in the league. I'm so glad this dude is on my favorite team.

I knew the Cavs shouldve tried harder to trade Anderson before he got hurt :facepalm: he was playing so well too.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired forward/center Marreese Speights, guard Wayne Ellington, guard Josh Selby and a future first round draft pick from the Memphis Grizzlies in exchange for forward Jon Leuer

:think: Gives us some bench depth. The first is probably lottery protected. But Jon Leuer is shit anyways.

Anyone know where to get cheap, yet decent shirts. Just like team apparel? like 10 bucks or less. I've been wanting a New Orleans Hornets shirt for a while and now I want a Memphis Grizzlies shirt.

Thanks.

This is why the NBA is dog shit.... yesterday was the final Nets-Knicks game of the season. January fucking 21st. The season doesn't end until mid-April.

Totally pumped for those games against the Bobcats, Wizards, and Pistons over the course of the rest of the season. :rolleyes:

Wizards are now 4-2 since John Wall's return, just thought I'd point that out

Feels good to play in a conference where outside of 4 teams, everybody else is just... Meh... Makes us seem more competitive. Although it also destroys any chance we ever had of grabbing Shabazz

Anyone know where to get cheap, yet decent shirts. Just like team apparel? like 10 bucks or less. I've been wanting a New Orleans Hornets shirt for a while and now I want a Memphis Grizzlies shirt.

Thanks.

http://www.fansedge.com/NBA-Merchandise-_-1907280845_HM.html

I bought 4 Lions winter hats for like $88, although that was about a month before the winter started.

Guest Phailadelphia

KD had a 104.5 TS% in the 2nd half of last night's game @LAC. Jesus.

I just realized that Lindsey Hunter is the interim coach for the Suns... He's out here making moves. He isn't the answer but I'm cheering for him to succeed and do well. For obvious reasons...