housemd

NBA 2012 Regular Season Thread

Guest Phailadelphia

The Lakers' Jordan Hill will undergo surgery and miss the remainder of the season.

The Lakers' Jordan Hill will undergo surgery and miss the remainder of the season.

That blows. He's been pretty solid off the bench.

Bay...what the hell has happened to Houston's offense?

Great question. Still cool that Harden passed Moses Malone for most games with 25+ in rockets history.

We're talking about Moses Malone, one of the greats.

Magic finally end their 10 game losing streak. Against the Clippers of all teams.

Haha, I remember you calling it in the shoutbox. Even if you used a troll face.

Haha, I remember you calling it in the shoutbox. Even if you used a troll face.

I had a good feeling, but didn't take it seriously lol. I mean, they've won 14 in a row at home and we've lost 10 in a row overall.

And James Harden... HITTING THEM WITH DA FUNDAMENTALS!!!!!!!!!!

although it kinda looked like a double dribble, but I ain't even hatin!

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Nets are 8-1 under PJ Carlesimo.

NETS WERE STOOPID FER FIRIN AVERY!!!!11111

Avery Johnson is lucky that his ass wasn't fired last year lol. Dog shit head coach.

Austin Rivers... Oh my God this guy has been awful. I know he's just 20 and has his whole career ahead of him, but he's like... The worst SG in the history of the universe right now. He needs a lot of time to develop.

Some of the ugliest metrics I have ever seen.

I wonder if Duke would ever want to take him back if they had the choice... The answer probably would be a Hell naw!

Tony Parker playing the best ball of his career. What a PG he is.

Meanwhile... Westbrook is 4/18 and 0/4 from downtown right now against Portland while Durant is being efficient as always and saving his ass.

Edited by The Admiral

Austin Rivers... Oh my God this guy has been awful. I know he's just 20 and has his whole career ahead of him, but he's like... The worst SG in the history of the universe right now. He needs a lot of time to develop.

Some of the ugliest metrics I have ever seen.

I wonder if Duke would ever want to take him back if they had the choice... The answer probably would be a Hell naw!

Anyone who watched him play knew he had no business leaving so early. I mean I'm a Duke fan and when I saw Kyrie you could just tell college basketball wasn't needed for him and that he could've jumped from high school. Watching Rivers it was obvious he should've used college to develop some more.

In other news Lakers got their first win of 2013 tonight. Oh and are 1-0 in their "new season" (gotta love D'Antoni...)

Austin Rivers reminds me so much of Ed Davis for leaving so early, but I just don't think he'll develop into the kind of player Ed Davis is turning into.

On that note, Ed Davis is really starting to turn out.

Good thing for the Hornets they have Greivis Vasquez. Dude is a beast.

Kings need to pretty much gut the whole team. Keep Isiah Thomas and T. Robinson. Demarcus Cousins while he is good, is a giant douche and too me first. Basically this entire team is about personal stats, except the 2 players I mentioned.

Good thing for the Hornets they have Greivis Vasquez. Dude is a beast.

Kings need to pretty much gut the whole team. Keep Isiah Thomas and T. Robinson. Demarcus Cousins while he is good, is a giant douche and too me first. Basically this entire team is about personal stats, except the 2 players I mentioned.

You gonna' follow them when they're the Sonics soon?

You gonna' follow them when they're the Sonics soon?

:nonono: If they moved I'm finished, they haven't put anything on the court to be proud of in years.

RIP Marcin Gortat.

That's what I said in the 'box earlier. :yep:

That dunk reverberated so hard that thousands of OKC fangirls all orgasmed in unison.

Doc Rivers is gonna be coaching against his son tonight. Wonder how he's gonna feel while watching his son play. lol.

I'm going through a Pistons withdrawal. It feels like its been a week since I last saw them play. I miss watching them choke away games in the 4th. :(

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Doc Rivers is gonna be coaching against his son tonight. Wonder how he's gonna feel while watching his son play. lol.

I'm going through a Pistons withdrawal. It feels like its been a week since I last saw them play. I miss watching them choke away games in the 4th. :(

Daaaaaaayum my nigga you booey, yo game whack as fuck man.

• Upvote 1

Shit, I've been watching for this matchup...

saw Hornets and Celtics and totally forgot about the father-son aspect

I get really tired of seeing Perkins waste possessions at least five times a game by thinking he has any semblance of an offensive game.

EDIT: Of course as soon as I say this Perkins does a Durant impression and makes some nice post moves and a fadeaway jumper. >_>

Edited by Zack_of_Steel