housemd

NBA 2012 Regular Season Thread

Fuck not trading Perkins. Glad to see Maynor off the books, though.

I partially disliked OKC just for having Maynor on their roster (him being on VCU when they upset Duke).

You're scared of Monta Ellis? Haha.

Not scared. They're just like flies, harmless but annoying. Never been a fan of Redick either because is from lolDuke.

Magic waived Hakim Warrick after acquiring him. Word is, by doing the trade with the Bobcats the Magic sent out their Anderson TPE and received an identical one in return. Essentially extending a TPE that was going to expire.

Also, the Magic announced that Tobias Harris will be wearing the #12. Suck on that Dwight. :troll:

I'm a Redick fan, I think he's a great addition for Milwaukee. Wonder if Milwaukee can get hot here and climb up the standings a little bit, maybe grab a 6 seed or something.

Kinda surprised the Hawks didn't deal Josh with all the rumors going on, they seemed deadset on getting something for him rather than him walking in FA and getting nothing. At least they're still a playoff team though and who knows, maybe they get hot and go on a run.

Edited by BradyFan81

:allhail: Tony Parker. Been the best PG in the league this year. Put on an absolute clinic vs. CP3 last night.

What a terrible trade deadline. Glad the Spurs didn't make a move just for the hell of it.

Man, Jarrett Jack and Eric Gordon are Spur killers. They go off every damn time we play them it feels like.

Wonder who will get the 8th seed in the West. Going to be a pretty intense.

Edited by The Admiral

New Magic players tonight debuted, Udrih had 10 points and 7 assists off the bench while Tobias Harris had 14 points with 6 rebounds and 3 blocks. Doron Lamb didn't score in 10 minutes though.

Magic still lost though, but I was encouraged by Harris' play. Udrih ran the offense well off the bench, but considering he is just a rental it doesn't really get me excited.

That's actually pretty cool, imo. I always hated him with the Lakers, but he really grew on me after the first month or so of him being with the Thunder.

Since the All Star break, Moe Harkless is averaging 16.8 ppg on 49.2% from the field with 7 rpg. It is good to see him flashing promise with minutes, his offensive game still needs a lot of work, but with the proper development I can see him being a Luol Deng kind of player or maybe even a Iguodala or George.

Guest Phailadelphia

Thanks a lot thunder...

I guess not the worst move from a basketball standpoint, but I just want him out of the league.

We needed an insurance policy behind Jackson & Westbrook, and Fisher knows the guys and the system. You can at least revel in the fact that he'll only be playing garbage time minutes. ;)

Meanwhile the Nuggets are on pace to score 70 on the Lakers in the first half.

Edited by Phailadelphia

Wow, we miss Knight and Dre so much. Its so hard watching Monroe trying to handle bigs in the paint with his athleticism, brings out the wrong side of the "old man game"...

Jermaine O'Neal constantly being a bigger factor than Marcin Gortat is pissing me off. I am not sure if we just suck so Gortat doesn't care, or what... But I really wish we would have traded him now.Jared Dudley is also blowing massive ass. I am sure there will be, but there better be an extra effort to get these guys off and away from the team during the offseason.

I'd love to bring back Scola and O'Neal.. but with their ages and the fact that this team is so far away from competing, that is probably unlikely.

Thanks a lot thunder...

I guess not the worst move from a basketball standpoint, but I just want him out of the league.

Fish pretty much sucks now, but I'm curious as to why you want him out of the league?

Edited by BLUE

Lost to the Cavs...without Kyrie...at home. Taj is going to miss some time with a sprained knee. This season is slowly spiraling out of control...

Fish pretty much sucks now, but I'm curious as to why you want him out of the league?

He's a dirtbag and his handling of the union is atrocious. Him being in the league is only so he can keep being influential with the union.

Or he wants a shot at a 6th ring...

I said this in the shoutbox, but I love watching the Thunder play the Hornets, lol. Such domination. Westbrook with 18 points in the first quarter.

Jermaine O'Neal continues the rape fest (rape for him, anyway). Taking it right up the gut at Tim Duncan and he (O'Neal) brought the Suns back to upset the Spurs almost by himself.

Morris twins played pretty well. Marcus had his first extended minutes and looked solid. Suns hand the Spurs only their 3rd loss at home this season.. :rock:

Great win by the Suns tonight. Spurs were pitiful and need to start hitting FT's. Has always bothered me how NBA players can miss FT's on so many occasions.

Probably the craziest Spurs loss I have witnessed since Fisher's infamous 0.4.

Guest Phailadelphia

Thunder win by 45. KD with another triple-double. Westbrook averages the entire month of February shooting 50%.

The playoffs need to get here asap.

• Upvote 1

Some ridiculous performances tonight.

First. Steph Curry with 54.... 11-13 from three. It's like I was watching a 2k13 game...kid is a special shooter.

Second. Tyson Chanler had 16 points and 28 boards in the very same game as Curry lul.

Third. Jose Calderon with 18 assists....

Things like these are why I love the NBA. Special night.

We suck ass, but that made my evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!