Vin

Vikings @ Seahawks

Picked up Wilson for Brady's bye, the man is doing work. 3 TDs in the first half. Keep it up!

Marshawn Lynch,3 yard TD..27-17 Seahawks..

Marshawn Lynch 3 yard TD run! #Beastmode #fantasypoints

There's no need to add hashtags when this isn't Twitter, lol.

Ponder just looks SO BAD right now. What is up with him.

I would really like to know why the Vikings left Harvin in the game when he was clearly limping they would of been better off putting a backup WR because at least a backup could move Harvin couldn't.

Edited by Sacks98

I've determined that the Vikings have the talent to be a 6th seed playoff team, but the coaching is really screwing them over. AP breaks something like a 20-yard run the drive after his 74-yard run and then we pass it something like three straight times. I mean, he had 182 yards and 2 touchdowns off of 17 carries! Why did we not give him the ball more! Fucking goodness, I could probably make better calls than that!

Props to Wilson for looking like a solid NFL quarterback.

Still the best back in Football.

I've been saying that for awhile now. :rock:

I've determined that the Vikings have the talent to be a 6th seed playoff team, but the coaching is really screwing them over. AP breaks something like a 20-yard run the drive after his 74-yard run and then we pass it something like three straight times. I mean, he had 182 yards and 2 touchdowns off of 17 carries! Why did we not give him the ball more! Fucking goodness, I could probably make better calls than that!

Props to Wilson for looking like a solid NFL quarterback.

Ponder only had 24 attempts might have been only 22 which is about average for a run controlled offense.

Edited by Sacks98

Ponder just looks SO BAD right now. What is up with him.

Minnesota's offensive coordinator is horrible, and the team has been running less plays geared toward Percy Harvin. Early in the year he was getting a million touches, now it's like they're trying to run a more traditional run-pass balance offense. They were creative early in the year. It's time to get back to that.

Harvin was the offense early in the season, he is probably the most dynamic player in the league in terms of what he can do for a team, and the offense should basically be a mixture of feeding it to Peterson, throwing it to Harvin and maybe splashing in a few tosses to Jenkins or Rudolph just so the offense doesn't get stale. They have two of the most talented offensive threats in football right now, and I'm somewhat sure that Ponder can manage that kind of offense well enough.

Minnesota's offensive coordinator is horrible, and the team has been running less plays geared toward Percy Harvin. Early in the year he was getting a million touches, now it's like they're trying to run a more traditional run-pass balance offense. They were creative early in the year. It's time to get back to that.

Harvin reinjured his hamstring and you could tell it was bothering him when he was on kick off return he was limping in the end zone.

Ponder is holding this team back, if I was the Vikings I'd be looking elsewhere once this season is over.

^This, Ponder just wasn't any good its not like Ponder threw the ball 30+ times it was only 22-24 times he just wasn't effective.

Ponder should of put up more than 62 yards in the 2nd half we ended up bringing 8 guys to the line of scrimmage daring the Vikings to throw the ball.

Edited by Sacks98