Sign in to follow this  
Gronk'd

Rumored Underclassmen declaring

Continue hearing Morgan Moses/T/Virginia has been meeting/met with agents & leaning towards entering the draft in early stages..mistake imo

I have heard from several sources the past month Akeem Spence/DT/Illinois is very open to/likely to enter the '13 NFL Draft baring disaster

Hearing rumblings Gavin Escobar/TE/SDSU entering + notes on sleepers Sudfeld & Marquardt @ Draft Insider News & Notes: http://www.draftinsider.net/

Ohio State redshirt sophomore CB Bradley Roby will consider declaring for the NFL if he receives first-round consideration, according to SI's Tony Pauline.

SI's Tony Pauline is hearing that it is a "forgone conclusion" Tennessee junior QB Tyler Bray and junior WR Justin Hunter will enter the 2013 NFL Draft.

Keenan Allen Intends to Declare for 2013 NFL Draft - calbears.com

Jonathan Hankins has officially declare

I'm sure some of these are old. But following the draft is one of my favorite things to do. So I figured I'd make this thread.

If Bradley Roby goes in the first round, the draft is a hoax.

Keenan Allen Intends to Declare for 2013 NFL Draft - calbears.com

Jonathan Hankins has officially declared

Those two are very interesting :yep:

Sheldon Richardson from Missouri already announced that he's leaving.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2012/11/30/3711578/nfl-draft-2013-sheldon-richardson-missouri

He's gonna be a stud in the NFL. He's got size, speed, and can get past people.

This guy is the real deal. I don't think he'll be on the Steelers' draft watch but I'm sure he's gonna do great in the NFl,kinda like Fletcher Cox.

Knile Davis, Arkansas RB, declared today. Huge mistake in my opinion but good luck to him.

David Amerson CB/S NC State

Trabis Ward RB Tennessee St.

Are declared. Knile Davis could be a good back in the NFL. I'm not sure you can ever really come out too early at that position because its so physically demanding, its almost better to come out early.

Da'rick Rogers(WR,Tennessee Tech),DJ Fluker(OT,Alabama) and Brandon Jenkins(DE,Florida State) declared..

UNC redshirt sophomore RB Giovani Bernard declared for April's NFL Draft.

This announcement has been rumored for some time, but we feel it is the right decision for Bernard's future. The Tar Heel adds to the list of redshirt sophomores who have declared at the running back position in recent years. He will need to get past medical checks with a ACL injury in his past, but Bernard utilizes a sturdy base and quick cuts on short strides to beat defenses at every level of the field.

Source: Go Heels

Cordarelle Patterson is likely gone. His grades are terrible and he's an incredible talent.

Tyler Bray has an interesting choice. It's a really weak QB class. I think he has a chance to go 1st overall, but from a football stand point he could be better off returning for his senior year and polishing up his game some before he leaves for the NFL because rookies aren't given a whole lot of time anymore.

Joe Kruger(DE,Utah), Dion Sims(TE,Michigan State), Matt Elam(S,Florida) and Shariff Floys(DT,Florida) all declared.

Also,

Former NFL scout Russ Lande cites a "good source" that tells him Texas A&M junior T Jake Matthews will return for his senior season.

This isn't a major surprise, although many expected the right tackle to enter this draft. Matthews likely wants a full season of tape on the left side, similarly to how the Pouncey brothers treated the NFL Draft and the center position. We will wait on official word after the Aggies' bowl game, however.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-vols-qb-bray-signs-043008758--ncaaf.html

Tennessee Volunteers quarterback Tyler Bray has reportedly signed with an agent and will enter the 2013 NFL Draft, forgoing his senior season.

Bray's father, Jeff Bray, told WNML radio that his son has signed with Los Angeles-based agent Don Yee, according to govolsextra.com. Yee also represents New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

Tyler Bray is the seventh-ranked quarterback eligible for the 2013 draft, according to NFLDraftScout.com, and the No. 60-rated prospect overall. In the second-round range entering the pre-draft process and in a class considered weak at the quarterback position, Bray was expected to leave Tennessee with the Vols making another head coaching change.

The 6-foot-6 junior threw for 69 touchdowns with 28 interceptions during his college career as a three-year starter for the Vols.

This season, the 21-year-old Bray threw for 3,612 yards with 34 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. He completed 59 percent of this passes despite having a corps of smaller receivers.

I would say good choice on Bray part, his entire team offense is basically leaving and he will have a new coach.

I think Bray with the right coaching could be good, but he will also have to show some work ethic.

Georgia junior OLB Jarvis Jones made it official by declaring for the 2013 NFL Draft.

This comes as no surprise, as Jones is one of the most popular players in the country. We love his speed off the edge and he flashed leverage to press the pocket, but Jones may struggle with length, strength, and counter moves against athletic offensive linemen that can stop the Bulldogs' initial momentum. Along with his history of spinal stenosis, Jones will be in for an interesting draft process.

Florida junior TE Jordan Reed will forgo his final season of eligibility and enter the 2013 NFL Draft.

He wasn't very active during the team's bowl game, but Reed may be this year's top Joker option as an H-Back/tight end. The former quarterback is a natural receiver that moves very well in space. We'd expect a second day selection to be in his future, especially after a solid performance at the NFL Combine.

Kinda surprised by Jordan Reed leaving, think he couldve used another year to develop his receivers skills and went a lot higher.

Georgia junior QB Aaron Murray announced he is returning for his senior season.

ESPN's Joe Schad reports that LSU junior DEs Barkevious Mingo and Sam Montgomery, along with junior DT Bennie Logan, will declare for the NFL Draft.

Oklahoma junior WR Kenny Stills will enter April's NFL Draft

Oklahoma junior S Tony Jefferson will forgo his final season of eligibility and enter the NFL Draft.

Rutgers redshirt sophomore RB Jawan Jamison has declared for the NFL Draft.

Glad to hear Aaron Murray is returning to Athens. He'll end up being the best QB in the SEC next year by far, only bumping his draft status higher. I don't know, possible first depending on who needs a pro-style pocket passer with legs?

Kinda shocking he returned to school, he wasn't the best Tackle in this draft, but he was certainly #2.

Oklahoma State junior RB Joseph Randle told The Oklahoman he will declare for the 2013 NFL Draft.

Georgia junior DT Kwame Geathers will enter the 2013 NFL Draft.

Tennessee junior DL Darrington Sentimore has declared for the NFL Draft.

Tennessee officially announced that junior WR Cordarrelle Patterson will declare for April's NFL Draft.