27. Texans (12-4)

28. Broncos (13-3)

29. Patriots (12-4)

30. Falcons (13-3)

31. 49ers (11-4-1)

32. Ravens (10-6)

Rest of list is subject to playoffs.

Edited by Tridentdawgpound

Surely we can't miss on the #2 overall pick, right?

Right?

:unsure:

Haven't read up on prospects much this year, but hopefully there's an offensive lineman or corner worthy of the 4th overall pick.

Haven't read up on prospects much this year, but hopefully there's an offensive lineman or corner worthy of the 4th overall pick.

Texas A&M LT Luke Joeckel and Alabama CB DeMarcus Milliner are two guys you should look at.

Someone had an interesting stat, the person picking after Oakland gets a stud a lot of the time:

The Oakland Raiders, currently in the No. 3 position in the 2013 NFL Draft order heading into the regular-season finale, have missed on multiple top draft picks, a fact highlighted by the player selected with the pick following theirs in the first round. Between 2004 and 2007, the “next” pick after the Raiders’ selection has been Larry Fitzgerald (2004), Aaron Rodgers (2005), Donte Whitner (2006) and Calvin Johnson (2007). The Philadelphia Eagles currently are slotted No. 4 behind the Raiders.

These are the guys Oakland drafted instead:

2004 Robert Gallery

2005 Fabian Washington

2006 Micheal Huff

2007 Jamarcus Russell

Good news for Eagles fans.

Edited by Thanatos19

Someone had an interesting stat, the person picking after Oakland gets a stud a lot of the time:

Bad news for Raider fans.

I hate middle of the pack picks. :disgust:

Better than having top-7 picks year in and year out...

I would love for the Falcons to take a look at Christine Michael. Micheal Turner is at the end of the road, that's no secret. Michael is an explosive, fast, and powerful runner. Just the type of guy Atlanta could use. No way will he make it through the second day, I wouldn't mind Atlanta grabbing him up to try and replace Turner (Who will probably be cut).

Lmao, that is an awesome stat. The Raiders front office probably gouged their eyes out.

(In general) On another note, I'm not a big fan of college and only pay attention to the prospects when the draft is near. As far as the Eagles needs, with the #4 pick I'd like to see either a CB, offensive lineman or an exceptional NT.

NT might come as a surprise but if our ball club wants to move to a 3-4 and believe that we are a good NT away from making that happen, I won't mind that move. Granted, that's a huge risk seeing as though we don't know if we will be successful as a 3-4 but it's not like we were successful as a 4-3 either. Who knows if it was scheme or whatever else, I don't mind the change. Also, generally with offensive lineman, you can get them in later rounds and strike gold. CBs talent is usually sought out in higher rounds.

I would love for the Falcons to take a look at Christine Michael. Micheal Turner is at the end of the road, that's no secret. Michael is an explosive, fast, and powerful runner. Just the type of guy Atlanta could use. No way will he make it through the second day, I wouldn't mind Atlanta grabbing him up to try and replace Turner (Who will probably be cut).

huge injury concerns and with two ACL sugeries may have lost a lot of burst.