Sign in to follow this  
RazorStar

NFL Mafia, QB Edition

You actually did.

I represent Matt Ryan, so that means that I was hanging out with ATL and Julio smoking weed and drinking beer!

:biggrin: lol oh yeah forgot about that! Doesn`t imply that I killed or helped to kill the victim though! :grinno:

2 hours to go, and the current numbers say there will be no lynch. (however three of you have yet to show up and post, and will be killed unless something happens otherwise.

I think its Cardinal. The evidence seems to implicate him, we know from the shoutbox and other threads that he has a short fuse. The drugs would only have further increased his proclivity towards violence.

I say its Devin.

Vote: Cardinal.

Edited by Thanatos19

One hour to go and the result look like this:

Current Votes (With 9 players it takes 5 to Lynch)

[2] Vin: (Zack), Cardinal, Bowe

[3] Cardinal: Bucman, Zack, Thanatos

Bangy and RANGA are in danger of being modkilled.

Gonna lose all the foreigners in one day, :(

Vote: Cardinal

Current Votes (With 9 players it takes 5 to Lynch)

[2] Vin: (Zack), Cardinal, Bowe

[4] Cardinal: Bucman, Zack, Thanatos, Vin

Alright, with this, day phase is over. With a plurality, Cardinal has been lynched by town. He was Matt Ryan, Town Vanilla. Good work town, you have just lynched one of your own. I was gonna modkill RANGA and Bangy immediately, but I'll be generous and give them until the end of Night phase to PM me and say they're still in the game. Otherwise they will be reported dead with the other night kills.

NIGHT PHASE IS OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY.

Do not post in this thread until announce that the next day phase has begun. That will take approximately 24 hours. For those of you with Night Actions, now is the time to send me PM's to decide what you want to do during this period. Good luck. RANGA, Bangy, you have 24 hours to PM me about whether you still want to be in or not.

A cold dark shadow loomed over the quarterbacks that night. A killer was among them, that was for sure. If only they could find out who it was before it was too late. Suddenly, a voice screamed in the night. Gasping for air, the quarterback tried to escape, but the murderer was too quick for him. Their hands reached around his throat and squeezed until he could breathe no longer. And at the crack of dawn the group was horrified to discover that this murderer had struck again. Zack is dead. He was Peyton Manning, Town Cop.

DAY PHASE HAS BEGUN.

With 7 players left alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch. You have 48 hours to find out who the members of the mafia are.

Current Results:

Day 1: Cardinal killed, Matt Ryan, Town Vanilla

Night 1: Zack killed, Peyton Manning, Town Cop

Remaining players (no modkills, yay)

Vin

Bucman

RANGA

Bangy

Thanatos

Ngata

B-isforbowe

First Schaub, and now Manning; it seems there's quite the bias against AFC QBs. Interesting. Interesting indeed.

Maybe Vin is the mastermid...slowly taking out all the other AFC QB's so Gabbert can rise to power :yep:

Glad you could finally make it. :yep:

Maybe Vin is the mastermid...slowly taking out all the other AFC QB's so Gabbert can rise to power :yep:

Are dead Mafia members allowed to haunt people from the grave? :shrug:

No, you're dead go back to your hole. :p

Ok so the killer so fair has murdered two vets within our group, As Sam Bedford I feel I have a good claim to become next town cop with the amount of shit I have to deal with and sort out in St Louis. So Vin and Bucman you two are always loud aafter a murder what do you have to hide?

I have nothing to hide. I played with Schaub for a # of years in Atlanta and we became really good friends. I want to find the killer of my friend, so of course I am going to be out spoken. We have a killer among us and some you don't seem to even care.

The Gabbert bias strikes again... First Vin's division rival "bites the bullet," so to speak, and now the guy who was beating up on his beloved Jags for years before ends up strangled, which is an up close and personal kill. Sounds like motive to me.

VOTE: Vin

I'm voting for Ngata. The more I see, the more it seems like he framed Cardinal in this. He can frame anyone in this city for his crimes being the corner.

Edited by Bucman

Ah but there are many that care myself included I don't want to face the same horrible fate as my friend Matt. Cardinal was the lead to his own demise but being the town fool it maybe this was a good way for some of the QB community to get rid of him under non suspect terms. Vin with the Gabbert love it seems to have clouded your judgement and therefore thinking that without these two leading QB you are actually going to be good?

Vote:Vin

(On Mobile can't bold right now)

• Downvote 1

It makes no sense if I were killing QBs so Gabbert could be viewed better, because I would have to kill the vast majority of QBs in the league, and that's just not feasible as I would get caught long before it was complete. And what motive would I have to kill Manning (I still didn't get his autograph. :( )? That's just absurd.

Ah but what better motive to make Gabbert look good by killing off the rest of us.

I'm voting for Ngata. The more I see, the more it seems like he framed Cardinal in this. He can frame anyone in this city for his crimes being the corner.

Why do you think Ngata framed Cardinal in this?

Ah but what better motive to make Gabbert look good by killing off the rest of us.

I was just thinking of it from a revenge standpoint. Both Schaub and Manning have spent the better part of their careers bludgeoning, just demoralizing the Jags. Plus, Manning was the first to shift the blame to Vin. Look how that worked out.

Current Votes (With 7 players it takes 4 to Lynch)

[2] Vin: Bowe, Arz

[1] Ngata: Bucman