Sign in to follow this  
RazorStar

NFL Mafia, QB Edition

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to NFL mafia. Our story begins just three days before the NFL draft. In the secret league of quarterbacks, an assassination has taken place. Matt Schaub has been found dead with a knife in his back. The suspect or suspects are currently in the room. Which of the nine quarterbacks here are the murderers?

Flavour aside, welcome to mafia. For those of you who don't know how mafia works, there are two phases to the game. The day phase where we start consists of all the currently alive users attempting to figure out who the scum is, (murderer, werewolf, mafia, what have you). Once town decides whether to go through with a lynch or not at the end of the day, the result happens, the dead player's role is revealed, and night phase begins. Discussion and day phase should stay within the thread.

Night phase is where role players begin their actions. Cops investigate, doctors protect, and mafia arranges who they'll attempt to kill. You cannot talk with other players about the game during this phase unless you're mafia, in which case it's encouraged. Once all night actions are completed, I'll reveal who dies at the end of the phase, if anyone dies. Night Actions should be sent to me by PM.

In any case, I'm doing this round with nine players, so sign up quickly if you want in. Since I'll be running this, I'm not playing. You know you want in. There aren't gonna be any crazy complex roles in this game, so don't worry too much.

Signups:

1. Vin

2. Zack_of_Steel

3. Bucman

4. RANGA

5. Bangy

6. Thanatos

7. Ngata

8. B-isforbowe

9. CARDINAL

Edited by RazorStar

:yep:

Never did this before, but ill give it a go.

I'm in :yep:

Count me in

Down.

Just two more to go you guys.

In the secret league of quarterbacks, an assassination has taken place. Matt Schaub has been found dead with a knife in his back. The suspect or suspects are currently in the room. Which of the nine quarterbacks here are the murderers?

It was T.J. Yates!!!

game-over-1.jpeg

Moar.

come on guys, you know you want to.

Sounds like it could be cool. I'll give it a go.

Okiedokie, I can go ahead and do this with 8 people, but I'd prefer 9 for the best balance. If it's at 8, Mafia has a slight edge mathematically but it won't be too awful.

So yeah, if we don't get 9 people by 5:00 PM mountain, I'll just start with 8. I'll send you guys Role PMs then, and then I'll announce in this thread when the game officially starts.

Alright then, we now have nine people playing. Day phase will officially start at 4:50 PM Mountain Standard Time, and continue for 48 hours, or until a majority is reached.

With 9 players it takes 5 votes to lynch. If there is a plurality (say 4 votes is leading the pack), after 48 hours, that player will be lynched. If there is a tie in votes, there will be no lynch.

If you are making a vote to lynch please bold your vote like so.

Vote: Campin

If you want to change your vote, do it like so

Unvote: Campin

Vote: SteVo

You can also vote for No Lynch if you so choose.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in thread or send me a PM. Talking about the game in thread during night phase is against the rules. Sending PM's to other players about the game is against the rules unless your role PM specifically says you can do it. In any case, best of luck gentlemen.

:megusta:

Colonel Mustard is a safe bet.

That's quite the hasty accusatory vote.

I'm arguably the most vanilla person on here. The idea that I would be part of a grand conspiracy to murder Matt Schaub, a guy whom I may not have been best friends with but who I liked nonetheless, is absurd.

Of course it does. If only there were more people around to shift the blame.