Sign in to follow this  
RazorStar

NFL Mafia, QB Edition

I was just thinking of it from a revenge standpoint. Both Schaub and Manning have spent the better part of their careers bludgeoning, just demoralizing the Jags. Plus, Manning was the first to shift the blame to Vin. Look how that worked out.

I know it makes you think don't it though about his potiental motives

The Jags had decent success against Manning all things considered, given the state of the team. Perhaps not so much against Schaub, but the Texans had sucked for forever up until then, so you can't really hate them.

I'd like to hear Bucman's reasoning on Ngata before I give a vote to anyone. So Bucman, how about it?

Oh yeah, just an FYI, this round may end up going about 4-5 hours later than normal, just because I won't be anywhere near my computer at 5.

Why is Bucman after Ngata so badly? :shifty:

I would like to know this, too.

I'd really like to hear Bucman's reasoning. I'm unsure anyone has made a case this round, so I might just hang onto my vote.

The only reason to take out the doctor is if you're Mafia.

Vote: Bucman

Bucman has gone far too quite for liking so I'm changing vote.

unvote: Vin

Vote: Bucman

Simply put, if you killed somebody with a poison, overdose, or other forms of murder that did not have visible damage, who would be the one guy you want gone ? The guy who has the knowledge to know how said person was killed and thus could narrow down the search. This is why he wants the Doctor gone.

Simply put, if you killed somebody with a poison, overdose, or other forms of murder that did not have visible damage, who would be the one guy you want gone ? The guy who has the knowledge to know how said person was killed and thus could narrow down the search. This is why he wants the Doctor gone.

That makes things a lot more clear.

Vote: Bucman.

Edited by Thanatos19

Ok guys, Just got back from work, so I'll give this one more hour before I close it up for night phase.

Current Votes (With 7 players it takes 4 to Lynch)

[1] Vin: Bowe, (Arz)

[1] Ngata: Bucman

[3] Bucman: Vin, Arz, Thanatos

Well, another quarterback has met his end. Town has been ruthless in singling out Bucman. And for good reason, he's a damn dog murderer. However, that never extended to people. Town has lynched Michael Vick, Town Outsider.

Six QB's left, and Mafia is on a hot streak. Can the members of town band together and find mafia? Or is it too late for them?

NIGHT PHASE HAS BEGUN

Do not post in this thread until I announce that the next day phase has begun. That will take approximately 24 hours. For those of you with Night Actions, now is the time to send me PM's to decide what you want to do during this period.

Edited by RazorStar

I see nothing, I hear nothing.

Edited by RazorStar
Posting during Night Phase, tsk, tsk.

Another unsuccessful night phase for the members of town, as the murderers struck again. In the quiet air, the rookie QB was silenced. The Mafia has killed Andrew Luck, Town Vanilla. As the morning sun peeked through, the QB's ragdoll body was discovered, hanging limp over a table. As the rest of the group stumbled onto this horrific scene, they could only figure that their days were numbered. They had a feeling that this might be their last chance to find the culprits.

Current Results:

Day 1: Cardinal killed, Matt Ryan, Town Vanilla

Night 1: Zack killed, Peyton Manning, Town Cop

Day 2: Bucman killed, Michael Vick, Town Outsider

Night 2: RANGA killed, Andrew Luck, Town Vanilla

Remaining players:

Vin

Bangy

Thanatos

Ngata

B-isforbowe

With 5 Players it takes 3 Votes to Lynch

DAY PHASE HAS BEGUN.

This round will continue for 48 hours, or until a majority is reached. Good luck town, you're gonna need it.

See better QB's are getting picked off while Mafia Doctor Vin is still alive keeping is twisted ideal that Grabbers will one day be the league's best QB. If we want to survive we need to get rid of him.

Vote: Vin

There's not really much I can say other than that I did not do it.

Gotta love the mafia. In this case, they're keeping me alive because I'm by far the biggest target, and it keeps the heat off of them. If we want any chance at winning this, the other non-mafia are going to have to band together and have a little luck.

Or, you can lynch me and likely end the game. Your choice.

Edited by Vin

I don't know guys. Those that oppose Vin seem to turn up dead. Is it just me or is anyone else noticing this trend? First Zack, and now Ranga?

Tbh I posted that then realised what had happened previously to his first accusers, espcially after Ranga called out Ngata or framing Cardinal.......

Unvote: Vin

Vote: Ngata

Current Votes

[1] Ngata: Arz

[0] Vin: (Arz)

With 5 players it takes 3 votes to lynch.

I agree with Bangy. Ranga did call him out and then boom, he's gone. Turns out Bucman wasn't the mafia after all, so maybe he was onto something.

Vote: Ngata

Hmm. You guys make a pretty good point, but I don't know. I'm waffling back and forth. Vin looks guilty already, but that's why it's the perfect frame-up.

A couple things. First I am noticing a trend here. Everyone votes for Vin at First then someone throws out another name and people hop on that bandwagon and it is over. I think there is some cloak and dagger stuff going on here.

Second, you guys lack of knowledge on the horror genre makes me concerned. It is almost never the doctor. It is always the guy the camera just pans by who is reading a magazine in a lobby, or the fisherman who asked for some bait because he forgot, and so on. A doctor is to overt of a candidate.

Another thing is that what would be my motive ? I am a doctor, not like I need money or in a financial bind. I have nothing to gain from this whatsoever.

I have just noticed something else. Do you know who has always been the hype man and just threw their votes out as swing votes to make sure they were not to arouse suspicions...Thanatos.

Think about that by following the crowd and so signing he has adeptly maneuvered his way through this investigation by just going with the glow. It is always that guy who comes out in the final act as a plot twist and they end being the killer.....

Vote: Thanatos19

I don't know, man. Vin keeps dodging the bullet by getting unvoted. It's happened every round. Kinda makes me think something fishy is going on there. He's always the first one accused, and then out of nowhere he wiggles out of it. It's like he's got someone watching his back. Teflon Don right there.

I've said from the start it's Vin, and I'm sticking to my guns. You guys can fight amongst yourselves if you like, but the only one who benefits from all of this finger pointing is none other than Vincent J. Vinegar Vineyard. So, once again...

Vote: Vin

@Ngata: So its suspicious that I don't just throw out names? Really, bro? Just can't win with this guy. As for your "it's never the doctor": http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102926/

@Bowe: You make a good point, and Vin is certainly high on my suspicion list.

Let's lay out the evidence for both of them:

1. Ngata

-Started the vote for both Cardinal and Bucman, specifically Bucman after Bucman wanted to lynch Ngata.

-Ranga calls him out for doing the previous, and then ends up dead the next night.

2. Vin

-A lot of the QBs gone, (Luck, Peyton, Schaub), are QBs who have beaten up on Blaine Gabbert, Vin's favoritest QB of all time. Thus he has motive.

-People have accused him nearly every round and he has always managed to slip out of it somehow.

-Zack calls him out on the first day and immediately meets his death the first night.

-Ranga suggests that Vin is the mastermind because he's taking out all the other AFC QBs. The following night, Ranga is dead.

I don't know, man. Both pretty suspicious. Now that I've got it all down, Vin does seem more suspicious.

Edited by Thanatos19