JetsFan4Life

2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

Newsflash: Birdman is white too.

I don't really care. Hansbrough would knock him out 10 times out of 10. There is nothing "tough" about Birdman. A bunch of trashy, pathetic tattoos and a mohawk don't make someone tough.

They're both pussies. Hansbrough probably has some deeply-hidden retard strength, though. Maybe wouldn't want to mess with him. :smug:

You know the same shit happened last year to the same exact player. Haslem shouldve been ejected in that game and wasn't. Later the league suspended him 1 game and says he shouldve been ejected. NBA refs are terrible and nothing is gonna change that.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, why is it, exactly, that only Heat players never get ejected for this shit?

It's bullshit, and yet another reason to add to the continually rising number of reasons to hate this Miami Heat team.

Go Spurs.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Oh dear.

Um.

Im trying to figure out how to spin this so that David Stern has some sort of agenda to help the Heat win... I got nothing.

Bware?

Oh dear.

Um.

Im trying to figure out how to spin this so that David Stern has some sort of agenda to help the Heat win... I got nothing.

Bware?

I fully expected him to get suspended when they botched the ejection. What's your point?

Considering Anderson was initially shoved in the back by Paul George, Stern could have had an argument not to suspend him, quite easily, if he was truly trying to let the Heat win.

Bware, I still question why you bother watching NBA games. They refs do suck, probably the worst in sports. But if you think the commish has some sorta agenda he wants to deliver by rigging it so the Heat wins, why watch :shrug:.

Guest Phailadelphia

Reporter: Roy, you didn't finish well in DPOY voting...why do you think that is?

Hibbert: Because...well, yall motherfuckers don't watch us.

• Upvote 1

Reporter: Roy, you didn't finish well in DPOY voting...why do you think that is?

Hibbert: Because...well, yall motherfuckers don't watch us.

I gotta see that video lol

If you asked Indiana before the series started if they would like to just skip to game 7, tied 3-3, with one game to win and beat the Heat, pretty sure the answer would've been "hell yes."

Still, I can't help but wonder "what if" thinking back to game 1. What if Roy Hibbert had been in the game with 2.2 seconds left?

Eh, what-ifs are dumb. What if they didnt call that offensive foul last night on LeBron, when Hibbert was in the restricted area.

Meanwhile, Dwyane Wade sucks so bad. After that awful performance, he basically blamed it on lebron.

http://deadspin.com/dwyane-wade-wants-the-ball-because-hes-more-than-lebro-510909293

Maybe you should start playing better and stop blaming the one player on your team who's shown up this series.

Yeah, but this isn't a foul thing, this is a clear coaching decision error.

I'm going to be absolutely furious if the NBA tries to suspend Roy Hibbert for his comments. It would be unwarranted and completely ridiculous. It better be a big fine, but if they suspend him, I will be done with basketball until the Big 3 are broken up.

I'm not getting my hopes up yet, I think Miami will win going away in game 7. won't be that close.

But if Indiana could somehow pull off the win I'd be very very happy.

I'm going to be absolutely furious if the NBA tries to suspend Roy Hibbert for his comments. It would be unwarranted and completely ridiculous. It better be a big fine, but if they suspend him, I will be done with basketball until the Big 3 are broken up.

Its really funny how angry you get about things that haven't happened and are unlikely to happen.

Why would the NBA suspend him for cursing? He will get a fine probably and thats it. If the NBA suspended a player for game 7 for something so petty, a lot of people would be pissed off.

Because he ended the conversation by saying "no homo" which the media jumped all over him for.

If he gets suspended it'll be because of that.

Surely the NBA wouldn't suspend Hibbert for the last game of the series, right?

Right?

They sure as hell better not. I want to see this. They suspend Hibbert for "making a homophobic slur" I am going to be extremely pissed.

Edit: They have fined him $75k (ouch), for his remarks. Probably means he won't be suspended, right? They would have handed that out at the same time.

Edited by Thanatos19

Because he ended the conversation by saying "no homo" which the media jumped all over him for.

If he gets suspended it'll be because of that.

This, here.