JetsFan4Life

2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

Tayshaun Prince couldn't stay in front of LeBron if his life depended on it at this stage in his career.

Maybe not, but the way Gasol is filling in when Durant tries to drive has me believing he can do the same with LeBron.

If I might ask us fans of whoever the hell could beat Miami, even if that number of teams is zero, can we at least act like it's possible before the winner of it all is determined?

God, it's depressing that we can't even consider anyone other than Miami as contenders. Let's be hopeful, here!

If I might ask us fans of whoever the hell could beat Miami, even if that number of teams is zero, can we at least act like it's possible before the winner of it all is determined?

God, it's depressing that we can't even consider anyone other than Miami as contenders. Let's be hopeful, here!

You're only being hopeful because you have a hard-on for the style of basketball the Grizzlies play, even though we all know the Heat are significantly better.

Maybe not, but the way Gasol is filling in when Durant tries to drive has me believing he can do the same with LeBron.

No way. KD can't drive anywhere near as good as Lebron. Nor is he as good in the paint.

Anyway, the Heat "center" on most plays is Bosh and Haslem, neither of them live in the paint, the heat would spread that defense out like no other.

Anyway, this game sucks so much, so sloppy. Why the fuck is Lebron playing so freakin bad? He's getting shown up by Jimmy butler, playing like such a bitch right now.

2 bogus calls just ruined this game. The foul on Noah when Bosh fell over and LeBron's three point play where he wasn't even hit.

Absolute bullshit.

2 bogus calls just ruined this game. The foul on Noah when Bosh fell over and LeBron's three point play where he wasn't even hit.

Absolute bullshit.

lol

lol

Were you even watching?

Tony Parker and Tim Duncan, bravo.

Danny Green with lock down D on Curry this series. Saw the stat earlier and my jaw dropped, what an x factor. Too bad Curry takes every else down with his amazing step backs. Kawhi did great on Klay tonight and Timmy hit some big ones.

Looking forward to game 3 of the OKC/Grizz series.

It will be interesting to see how the return of Amari tonight will effect the style of the Knick. If he can come straight back and blend well with the team who are playing really well right now then sweet if not then I am not looking forward to the adverse reaction to it

Were you even watching?

I was, unlike you the other night when you said something completely stupid.

The refs were fucking up on both sides all night. What about that blocking foul on Battier that should have been a charge, causing Battier to foul out?

Are you a female? I've never seen someone complain so much about something and yet they still watch it.

Lmao. That made my afternoon.

Are you a female? I've never seen someone complain so much about something and yet they still watch it.

Hahahahahaha....

As much as I hated watching last night the refs were bad equally to both teams. We really needed to win last night.

I can't figure out why they call so many damn fouls. Ease up on the whistles you fuckers. It's the playoffs let them play.

Also, Nazr Mohammed, ladies and gentlemen. Hahaha.

944378_503378256378653_1546528229_n.jpg

HEYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYSSSSSS!

• Upvote 2

Still seeing Knicks fans saying they are obviously the better team they just have to make better adjustments. When the hell will Knicks fans respect the fact that the Pacers are a good squad?

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Still seeing Knicks fans saying they are obviously the better team they just have to make better adjustments. When the hell will Knicks fans respect the fact that the Pacers are a good squad?

Knicks fans are delusional. If there's a team that's obviously better than the other in this series, it's the Pacers.

What a frustrating game. Should have put them away when we had the chance. Turns into a best of 3 series now.

I can't imagine how GSW fans feel watching Jarrett Jack every game. Even as a fan who cheers for them, and has seen them play like, 20-30 games all season, it's a hate him-love him type of deal.

IDK if I can bet on both Curry and Thompson being this cold the rest of the series, so the Spurs really gotta do something. lol.

Where is Bware to complain about the refs? O wait the team he was rooting for won.

I only watched the last 5 minutes of regulation + OT but I thought the reffing was mostly fair. The only bad call I can think of is when the ball bounced off bogut when he had a foot out, and that's such an impossible thing to notice as it happens. I'm not sure why they didn't review that though.

Where is Bware to complain about the refs? O wait the team he was rooting for won.

That or I was working...

My only complaint is that there's no way Bogut and Landry should have been in foul trouble. Especially Landry.

Didn't see the OoB play but it sounds like it should have been reviewed and the Spurs ball.

My complaints about the Spurs aren't necessarily related to this series, but to their games in general. Parker and Ginobili get too many free throws just because they fall down after a layup, and neither of them has attacked as much in this series as they have in the past, so that point hasn't been brought up much.