Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Mafia: Vin Edition

Again, I don't understand why you guys think the cop would identify himself. Why would the cop do that when he would get taken out the FIRST NIGHT and leave the town powerless? That makes no sense at all. If JD is the cop, he just put a huge target on his back. JD is a smart guy. He's telling us he's the cop so that we back off his trail. The fact that F4E claimed to be the cop and Razor is asking for the cop to identify himself tells me it's likely that at least one or perhaps both of them are mafia. I'm willing to bet anything on it.

My guess is JD is 100% part of the mafia, and Razor and Cuda are likely. I've discovered them, so they're probably going to kill me tonight. Use my work to save yourselves, my friends.

And now you're using the exact same tactic. Interesting.

Well, now that I'm about to get lynched, I thought you guys might want to know how much of a mistake you're making. R.I.P town.

It just seems to be a last ditch attempt to save yourself trying to counter claim the Cop threat so late Sarge, hell you don't want to be found out as mafia so this is being used to continue your antics of plotting to murder us all. Hell if I'm wrong I'll admit it just seems too suspect and shady right now for my liking

Despite the late push, Sarge escapes by the hairs of his chinny-chin chin.

Current votes (takes 7 to lynch):

[6] Sarge: F4E, Cuda, Arz, Thanatos, Razor, Bowe

[3] F4E: (Cuda), Bucman, (Conshy), Sarge, (Zack), PD2010

[1]Bowe: (Razor), Zack

PD2010: (Razor)

Razor: (F4E)

Night phase has begun. Roleplayers, send me your actions.

Oh yeah, and it's nighttime, so no talking in the thread.

Edited by Vin

The next day arrived, and all of the members of the town were accounted for, all that is, except for one. It didn't take long to find the missing townsperson as he was found in the bathtub in his house, dead from multiple stab wounds.

Razorstar, vanilla townie, is dead.

Day Phase begins now.

With 11 people left, it will take 6 votes to lynch.

I've been reading over this thread again... I think everyone, included myself, has targeted the wrong people up to this point. I want Conshy to explain to me how he is not a member of the mafia.

I think both Favre and Sarge has some explaining to do. We lost another get towns person and both of you claim to be cops. Someone is lying here and gotta get to the bottom of it.

Razor stands up for F4E and gets killed. Now, let's see... who was it that went after JD hardcore?

In the process of answering that question, I grow suspicious of both Zack and Sarge. They are both incredibly active in the thread, indicating that they are something other than normal townspeople. I admit that I initially voted to lynch F4E, but that was just to get things moving. I had no reasonable argument for his lynching. Zack and Sarge believed that they had good reasoning.

I've been reading over this thread again... I think everyone, included myself, has targeted the wrong people up to this point. I want Conshy to explain to me how he is not a member of the mafia.

<_< Did you not read my posts? I don't understand what would make you think I am mafia based off of them. My one post was one in which I voted to lynch F4E just to get the process rolling that is the game, and my second post was me reneging on that vote of support because I thought it was becoming clear that F4E was something other than mafia.

I just think it's fair for everyone to have to say their piece. PD2010 is another one, as well as Bangy. You guys have been awfully quiet... kind of just lurking in the background, staying hidden. Trying to hide something? Everyone knows Bangy is a colossal fail. He's afraid if he talks too much, we'll easily catch on to him.

Razor, being the true professional and exemplary judge of character that he is figured Bangy for vanilla town. I see no reason to doubt him on that... not yet anyway.

It is true though about the non-talkers! It's easy for the non-talkers to sit back and do nothing as we all threaten and make cases against one another. I will throw Thanatos' name into the ring as well for he only speaks when death fills the air.

Who only decides to speak up when murder and death is drawing near? Why that of someone who knows the craft of death. Someone who admires it... yearns for it.

True about PackersDynasty, haven't seen them in a while besides throwing a vote on F4E.

I prefer to sit back and see the arguments unfold before chiming in. I have not been able to be very active over the weekend because of work and preparing for Finals.

That said, Razor's murder is an interesting one. Razor has been the one with all the theories in the game so far so one must have felt threatened. Reading his previous posts, the 2 likely suspects seem to be F4E and Sarge.

Based on the evidence so far, It seems like Sarge is making us think he is a cop to stop future lynching and to continue to kill off our good towns people.

VOTE SARGE

Edited by Bucman

Based on the evidence so far, It seems like Sarge is making us think he is a cop to stop future lynching and to continue to kill off our good towns people.

VOTE SARGE

This is interesting... being that he hasn't mentioned that here. Gotchya.

VOTE BUCMAN

Edited by Favre4Ever

This is interesting... being that he hasn't mentioned that here. Gotchya.

VOTE BUCMAN

"I can't believe you guys are going to kill the cop on the first night of the game.

Congratulations, you fucks! Fucking don't listen, do you? Oh well. The town is doomed. It's a shame. What a great town we had. "

Yes he has.

Edited by Bucman

He did mention it, F4E. He claimed to be a cop when he had six votes to lynch him.

Guys, this is rather simple. Either F4E or Sarge is a mafia member. They both claimed to be the cop. One of them is lying.

Nobody took him seriously and it was dead until you just brought it up.If he hadn't made me privy to his plans to bring it back up and actually force the issue of a possible impersonator cop... I find it VERY VERY convenient for Sarge to say he is going to bring it back up but before he gets the chance you bring it up and cast your vote in his direction on something he hasn't even done yet.

Either Sarge is mafia and he is spreading rumors to multiple people (including myself). OR the both of you have been conversing about the same plan Sarge let me on to, and you prematurely ejaculated all over the blueprints.

With information collected from Vin in regards to you for my role as cop and the information above... My vote is and will remain for BUCMAN.

No one took his seriously? I disagree. Its pretty serious when we have 2 people pretending to be cop, when no one in they're right mind would admit that.

I'll keep my vote for Sarge for now. But I am growing more and more suspicious of you again by the minute.

No, nobody took it seriously. Otherwise it would have been brought up by other people not named Sarge before now.

Sarge is allowed not to get lynched because he's already been figured out. Zack too, but to a lesser extent. You seem to be the accomplice and 3rd wheel.

No, nobody took it seriously. Otherwise it would have been brought up by other people not named Sarge before now.

Sarge is allowed not to get lynched because he's already been figured out. Zack too, but to a lesser extent. You seem to be the accomplice and 3rd wheel.

Uh, there is like 4 post in a row @ the top of the page talking about it.

John --> You just did the same thing (obviously doesn't buy it)

Bangy --> Last ditch attempt to save yourself (doesn't buy it either)

It was a non-issue until forced by you. Bringing up irrelevant and dead topics to spin the conversation into a vote of your favor.. Ousting a fellow mafia member to shift the blame from the Three Amigos to myself.

And that still doesn't explain the knowledge I received from my role in the night phase. The three of you should have heeded my advice earlier instead of jumping onto the bandwagon post-role reveal which outed you all.

And now this... Bringing up dead topics that Sarge said he would be playing up exponentially this phase BEFORE he does it.

You're toast, bro.

don2dra460x276.jpg

Edited by Favre4Ever

Nobody took him seriously and it was dead until you just brought it up.If he hadn't made me privy to his plans to bring it back up and actually force the issue of a possible impersonator cop... I find it VERY VERY convenient for Sarge to say he is going to bring it back up but before he gets the chance you bring it up and cast your vote in his direction on something he hasn't even done yet.

Either Sarge is mafia and he is spreading rumors to multiple people (including myself). OR the both of you have been conversing about the same plan Sarge let me on to, and you prematurely ejaculated all over the blueprints.

With information collected from Vin in regards to you for my role as cop and the information above... My vote is and will remain for BUCMAN.

Wait wait, so because they don't buy that he isn't the cop, that makes it a dead issue? What type of logic of that? If he's not the cop, then he's an impersonator claiming to be the cop, which means he is most likely the mafia, no?

I'm not following your logic here at all.

Wait wait, so because they don't buy that he isn't the cop, that makes it a dead issue? What type of logic of that? If he's not the cop, then he's an impersonator claiming to be the cop, which means he is most likely the mafia, no?

We already know he is mafia. Do try to keep up.

Exactly and Favre is admitting he knows Sarge is mafia :think:, but wants to lynch me. Sounds like Favre and Sarge are throwing junk at each other to keep the heat off them both being mafia.