Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Mafia: Vin Edition

JD, so are you admitting that you're not the cop? You never told us whom it was that you scanned and the results.

JD, so are you admitting that you're not the cop? You never told us whom it was that you scanned and the results.

I'm not sure how the rules work on the board, but when I play this as a camp counselor-err... at my holiday cottage on the lake, the cop (we call him the guardian) cannot reveal his/her identity.

EDIT: is->as

Edited by Conshy

Current votes (Takes 6 to lynch)

[5] Sarge: Bucman, Cuda, Bangy. Sarge (wut). F4E

Bucman: (F4E)

Edited by Vin

Seeing as how I couldn't get any of you to change your mind, not even by offering to lynch myself, I will retract my vote in hopes that someone will listen to reason eventually.

You all still deserve to die, though.

I would have voted for either Zack or Sarge, but seeing as how there is more support for Sarge, I'm voting for him.

Vote: Sarge

R.I.P town. I get to laugh in all your faces when the game is over.

I'm Walt.

*points finger at Cuda*

*points finger at PD2010*

*points finger at Conshy*

Got a light? Me... I've got a light.... :smug:

*reaches under his coat*

And with six votes, that is that.

Sarge, the town cop, has been lynched.

Nicely done, town.

Voting:

[6] Sarge: Bucman, Cuda, Bangy. (Sarge (wut)). F4E, Conshy, PD2010

Bucman: (F4E)

Night Phase begins now. Roleplayers, send me your actions.

:coffee:

shhh it's night phase Vin.

Shhh

Edited by RazorStar
I'm a ghost oooooooo

For such a small town, there seems to be a lot of killings. This night proved to be no different.

The next morning a body was found in the alley behind the bar. The victim appeared to have been garroted, and his ear was severed and was unable to be located at the scene.

That, however, was not the only murder to take place.

On the other side of town, a body was found stabbed to death inside of an apartment. It seems this victim had an affinity for ears, as a box filled with severed ears was found in the same room as the body. One of the ears was later discovered to be that of the first victim of the night.

Favre4ever, town cop, has been murdered. He was a cop, but an ineffective one. How he made the force remains a mystery.

Thanatos, a serial killer, has also been killed.

Day phase begins now. With 8 townspeople left alive, it will take 5 votes to Lynch.

Edited by Vin

So we had two town cops and they are now both dead..... Yay us. At least one mafia is dead though so it's now time to work out who else is out to kill us all.

Vote: Ranga

Lol how convenient. Both people that Cuda pointed the finger at first and voted for (Sarge and JD) have turned up dead. They also both happened to be cops. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't believe in coincidence. Time to end this.

Vote: Cuda

Well it just so happens that it is coincidence. And if you didn't read the whole thread I denounced those who blamed F4E because I believed he was the cop which he turned out to be. I retracted my vote for him.

Sarge I suspected to be mafia but Vin hoodwinked us all with two cop roles. You sit back in the shadows and avoid any suspicion until now.

I never voted for JD or Sarge at any stage of this game. Once again, you use this strategy of trying to deflect attention away from yourself by pointing the finger at someone and trying to get people to bandwagon onto your idea. I questioned you previously about your motives, and now that you've gotten rid of the two cops you want to silence me as well.

You haven't voted for anyone before now as a matter of fact, until I voiced my concerns about your intent.

Interesting tactic. Don't make any enemies. I get it. Sit back and let the townies kill themselves like we've already done. But no more, I'm on to you. You interject little thoughts and questions usually putting a little suspicion on someone else.

You sat back and saw both Sarge and F4E claim to be a cop. And you continued to wait until the night phase when you were able to strike.

I never voted for anyone because I don't like jumping on the bandwagon. I was suspicious of you from the start, but I didn't vote since I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I was one of the few people who defended Sarge against your claims. Then Sarge turns up dead the very next night, but I thought that the timing could have just been chance. Then the person you originally pointed the finger at turns up and dead and also happens to be the second cop.

I admit I was wary of JD too, seeing as I believed Sarge when he said he was the cop and the counter-claim from JD just seemed suspicious. However, the pieces of the puzzle are slowly starting to fall into place and we can wait no longer before you strike again.

Why is Cuda instantly throwing out a vote no explanation behind it? I've been suspicious of him for a while, he seems to be chilling in the background and killing off the town. He kills off Favre to throw us for a loop and keep the heat off him.

Vote : Cuda

There's a case to be made on both sides and, indeed, one could vote either way. This is the same situation that we were in with JD and Sarge. They both seemed suspicious and, as it happened, they were both innocent. I believe the same to be true here. Cuda and Ranga have both been active, but only because they care for the town.

I still contend that B-isforbowe is mafia and, like the dual cops, he is a plot twist. Durst waits in the shadows and lets us destroy ourselves while secretly agreeing with his mafia cohorts to kill off the other "former mafia member" and prove that, because Thanatos was innocent, he is also "innocent".

Vote: B-isforbowe

The others that I am suspicious of are PD2010 and Conshy.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

What a boring day phase. Also, I shouldn't compile votes from my phone.

Votes (takes 5 to Lynch):

[2] Cuda: Ranga, Bucman

[1] Bowe: Zack

[1] Ranga: Cuda

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 1

What a boring day phase.

Votes (takes 5 to Lynch):

[2] Cuda: Ranga, Bucman

[1] Bowe: Zack

Well, like I've said before the town can't split their votes. We can never win like that.

I still think Ranga is suspicious but I'd like to hear from everyone else still in the game. (Bangy, PD, Conshy)

Unvote: Ranga