Omerta

Fantasy Draft Discussion.

So since House didn't specify, can we give him the NYG Steve Smith then I can take the Carolina one? :shifty:

So I asked this in the shoutbox earlier, but how are we doing the coaches draft? Are we reversing order, because imo that's the fairest way to do it. The people that had the least chance at the top-heavy players get the first shot at the top-heavy coaches.

I was thinking that as well. If it were to be my call that is how I would do it. I will however leave it up to a group discussion and see if a consensus can be reached.

lmao I looked at my list and didn't see Groza. Oh well I have 3 OT's. :p

I'd be willing to let Cuda change his pick if he/the group want to. It'd be kinda' lame to see one of the teams get screwed out of one of their bench players with a mistake (though Cuda is pretty lame for BCing it up in here. And we were doing so well for the first time in TGP history. :p).

I'm okay with him changing it, though I'd rather it only be for a mistake like that that we allow it.

Since we're drafting K/P as well, he could just move him to kicker if he wanted to. He does have a kicking award named after him, after all.

Since we're drafting K/P as well, he could just move him to kicker if he wanted to. He does have a kicking award named after him, after all.

I don't think we're going to see any really old kickers being drafted. 54.9% on field goals from Groza is 154th all-time.

It's been over 18 hours. Ngata is skipped.

Ha you wanted that player bad huh Bay ? Anyway thank you for continuing the game and not letting me slow it down anymore than it was. Bravo sir. :hifiver:

In any event still got my dude. Ernie Stautner is probably the most underrated defensive lineman of all time.

Again I apologize guys, I will be on more consistently after today.

Well It's not like I was dying to get him. But this late of the game I'll take a WR who is top 15 in all-time in yards, TDs and receptions.

Also don't worry about it Ngata. You missed one time. No big deal.

Next time I vote that if multiple people see you online when it's your turn and you leave without picking (or explaining why), you get skipped.

<---- Most complementary and complete team. Because I said so.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Ok guys, so no shit there I was on a four day adventure from Savannah Georgia to Anacortes Washington. Me and the fiance broke up so I had to move and there was no planning it. So my absence was noted and thank you guys for skipping me, I hate the douches who cant keep up on a game and now I am "that guy." I have checked in a rest stops with wi-fi from time to time to see if I was up, and god damn you guys are on it lol. Anyway, from now on I have internet and such at my new place so I will be back to the Ngata that pretty much lived on these boards. My apologies gents.

Oh yeah and the guys post above me is so full of shit.

Edited by Ngata_Chance
  • Upvote 1

I had assumed that that was the case, and I think a lot of us knew about your recent breakup, so no worries. I'd +1 you, but you're wrong about my team. :D

Just to be clear... I'm not +1'ing Ngata because I necessarily agree with him, but because of the My Cousin Vinny clip. :D

Anquan Boldin? Seriously guys? Love Q as a player but idt he has a place in this game. Some of these guys playing today are legitimate all time greats but there are a lot of great WR's left still.

Cuda makes dumb picks all the time. Nothing new. :smug:

I expected Wes Welker to go a little while ago. Happy he dropped to me. Pretty much the perfect slot receiver. :smug:

Can someone update the Fantasy draft thread. Its quite a few rounds behind.

Done and done lol

Good pick with Bironas, Zack.

He's my #2 kicker of all time behind Vinatieri. He's a beast.