• TY Hilton
    • Josh Gordon
    • Justin Blackmon
    • Chris Givens
    • Kendall Wright
    • Michael Floyd
    • Rueben Randle
    • Other

I personally like Josh Gordon the best out of these guys, but I think Michael Floyd is going to have a very good season. Carson Palmer may not be great, but he is a hell of a lot better than what the Cardinals had last year at QB and with Fitz drawing a lot of attention, I think Floyd has himself a nice 2nd season in the NFL.

I'm very big on Hilton. He showed me a lot in Indy last season, especially down the stretch as he became almost a go-to target for Luck with defenses cracking down on Wayne. He's incredibly fast, and also has great route-running ability. Expecting big things from him in Indy this coming season.

• Upvote 1

I like Hilton, even though there's a lot of options for Luck to go to.

To me it depends on if Victor Cruz comes back, if he does Rueben randle could do some damage in the slot I think.

The early favorite has to be Josh Gordon, although with the shaky QB situation in Cleveland could make that a tall order for the kid.

Another dark horse is Micheal Floyd. As you eluded to Palmer is a huge upgrade to what they had last year and with Fitz drawing double teams the kid has a great chance to succed.

Also I am calling it, Deonte Thompson or Tommy Streeter breaks out....hopefully. :(

TY Hilton, he has a franchise QB throwing to him and a great WR opposite of him.

To me it depends on if Victor Cruz comes back, if he does Rueben randle could do some damage in the slot I think.

I was thinking the same thing. Slot guys always seem to have a lot of success in NYG's offense.

It will still be interesting to see what he could do on the outside because he has the measurable.

When he was drafted someone said he was a cross between AJ Green and Julio Jones or some shit. It would be devastating if he was. Especially if Cruz comes back.

Everyone wants to hype up Tavon Austin in the Rams receiving corps, but I have a feeling Chris Givens is gonna be the most important WR on the field this year for them. He could be a 1300+ yard receiver this year. Guys who are also worth looking at include Josh Gordon, Jarius Wright, Mohammad Sanu and maybe Ryan Broyles as well.

• Upvote 2

Its Blockman. :)

I vote for Brian Quick. I see something in him, something I haven't seen since a young Steve Smith except he has the physical tools as well... I know, crazy.

I like Gordon the most, but with that QB situation in Cleveland, his season may not equate to his potential. With that being said, I'm going to roll with T.Y Hilton. He had a pretty good rookie season. A lot of his TDs were burners for 40 yards or more. Definitely a play maker. He was even scoring on special teams.

Close between Gordon and Hilton. Gordon is far and away the #1 threat on his team, but Hilton has a much better QB throwing him the ball.