Lockdnram85

Breakout Wr 2013

I think Reuben Randle can have a breakout year if Cruz holds out. Dez Bryant will become elite and Sanders from Pittsburgh might repay their faith.

And why is that? He had near 1500 yards last year with games where he was dominate and others where he disappeared. He will get better and as the second best physical specimen in football he will be hard to stop

Because of calvin johnson, aj green, dez bryant

Because of calvin johnson, aj green, dez bryant

Lol dez Bryant's a bum. All them guys don't have a offense around them, they are the offense unlike Denver who is stacked at every position so teams can't double DT like they do CJJR or green.

Hill has some of the worst hands in the league. Won't forget that brutal drop he had against the Pats last year late in 4th qtr that would have most likely sealed the game for the Jets.

Brady only targets one guy?

lol.

Ya Welker who averaged over 120 receptions from Brady will be lucky to catch 80 from manning who will distribute the ball everywhere

• Downvote 1

Ya Welker who averaged over 120 receptions from Brady will be lucky to catch 80 from manning who will distribute the ball everywhere

Yeah,Welker averaged 100+ receptions but Brady also had Gronk,Hernandez and Brandon Lloyd on the same team. He distributed the ball everywhere,too.

Welker will have 90-95 receptions this season,imo.

• Upvote 2

Lol dez Bryant's a bum. All them guys don't have a offense around them, they are the offense unlike Denver who is stacked at every position so teams can't double DT like they do CJJR or green.

Dez aint no bum. My point exactly thats why he wont get 1800. Welker,DT,Decker will probly get a little over 1000 each. Welker will probly be the leading receiver

Yeah, man. Brady didn't spread the ball around to anyone else since Welker caught 100+ balls! lulz.

Post less.

Josh Gordon

Alshon Jefferey

Michael Floyd

Darkhorse: Blackmon - I think this dude has bust all over him and a shady QB throwing to him, but after his suspension I see him coming on strong.

Dez Bryant is a bum but Demaryius Thomas hasn't had a better season than him yet.

How is dez a bum?

He's not a bum. You didn't read the quote. Sarcasm can be hard to detect sometimes.

How is dez a bum?

Josh Gordon

Alshon Jefferey

Michael Floyd

Darkhorse: Blackmon - I think this dude has bust all over him and a shady QB throwing to him, but after his suspension I see him coming on strong.

I don't understand.

So you think Blackmon is both a bust and going to be a breakout WR?

I don't understand.

So you think Blackmon is both a bust and going to be a breakout WR?

I think he meant that many people want to point to Blackmon as a bust because of his recent suspension and not too productive of a rookie year, but he believes that Blackmon will breakout this year despite of that.

Now not just because im a Cardinal fan but what ive seen from Michael Floyd so far, this young man has great potintial and with Larry being around him should bring nothing but positive things. Carson Palmer along with new Head Coach Bruce Arians and a somewhat new look to AZ's offense moving Larry all over the field (which should have been happening all along) Michael will be open, along with his 6'3 220 frame and good leaping abillity. Now if you couldn't tell.... im excited for this year but am skeptical of the O-Line

Dez Bryant is a bum but Demaryius Thomas hasn't had a better season than him yet.

Hmm except for last year when he smoked dez which happens to be demaryius's first year healthy and his first year with a QB

Nobody for Cecil Shorts? I think he picks up where he left off in 2012. I'd like to see him do well down in Jax. Granted, the QB situation down there isn't exactly ideal. He showed some flashes last year and I think he'll build on that.

• Upvote 1

Nobody for Cecil Shorts? I think he picks up where he left off in 2012. I'd like to see him do well down in Jax. Granted, the QB situation down there isn't exactly ideal. He showed some flashes last year and I think he'll build on that.

That's a good one. Anybody expecting Blackmon to ever live up to the place he was drafted will be madly disappointed. But Shorts has mad potential.

Hmm except for last year when he smoked dez which happens to be demaryius's first year healthy and his first year with a QB

He smoked Dez Bryant based on his 52 more yards?

Ryan Broyles is a good choice. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

He didn't smoke Dez.

Demaryius- 94 Receptions, 1434 yards, 10 TDs.

Dez- 92 Receptions, 1382 yards, 12 TDs.

Pretty identical stats but Dez wins by a bit because of the TDs :yep:

Not to mention Dez was one of the most dangerous WR after the catch last year as well; yac.

He didn't smoke Dez.

Demaryius- 94 Receptions, 1434 yards, 10 TDs.

Dez- 92 Receptions, 1382 yards, 12 TDs.

Pretty identical stats but Dez wins by a bit because of the TDs :yep:

Not to mention Dez was one of the most dangerous WR after the catch last year as well; yac.

DT was better at getting yards after the catch than Dez. He was 5th in the league and averaged 6 yac compared to Dez's 5.1

DT was better at getting yards after the catch than Dez. He was 5th in the league and averaged 6 yac compared to Dez's 5.1

Ah okay. I didn't look up the stats but I knew that Dez was up there. Either way, I'll still give it to Dez putting two more TDs on the board :grinno: .

Dez didn't have players like Decker, Stokely and Dreessen eating his TD opportunities. Thomas had 10 of his team's 37 receiving TD's, Dez had 12 of 29.

>_> <_>