Dutch

Highlight reel

Share some of your favorite and great football highlights. I don't know about everyone else, but I can't get enough of a good montage of football highlights.

The route at 2:40 is ridiculous. One of the best route runners of all time.

• Upvote 1

Trailing 24-21 in Giants Stadium with less than 30 seconds left, Kosar and coach Don Shula decided the time was right to attempt some chicanery.

After a completion to the Jets' 8, Dan Marino hurried the troops to the line of scrimmage. Kosar talked into the quarterback's headset, advising him to motion as if he was going to spike the ball to stop the clock. Marino yelled, "Clock! Clock! Clock!" to sell the ruse.

Marino pulled the act off to perfection, and as the ball was snapped, Mark Ingram ran down the field with Jets' cornerback Aaron Glenn trailing him. Marino fired a bullet to the front right corner of the end zone.

dan-marino-fake-spike-o.gif GIFSoup

• Upvote 1

The greatest comeback in eagles history. At the end of the day, this game didn't accumulate to anything special, but I was so proud of my team on this day. The last game I can truly say that my team showed resiliency; showed that they had heart. To mount a come back in the fashion they did was magical. You would think a team would ride the momentum from a special game like this to the Superbowl but unfortunately the magic ran out after that game. This was the first time since 2004 that I thought we actually would make a run to the superbowl. This game was definitely one of my favorite Eagles moments. I still get chills watching DeSean Jackson return that punt exactly at the point when I realize that he's going to score at 3:56 #Awesome game

Destroying the Cowboys 44-6

Favorite moments 4:12; (The Eagles were stupid for getting rid of Dawkins in 2008) and 4:46 (lol romo)

Edited by dutchff7

This one is for you Eagles Fans.

Super Bowl baby! BOOM BOOM BOOM! :(

Edited by Bucman

The greatest game I have ever personally watched up until last year when Denver/Baltimore may have superseded it, (probably not just because Carolina was in this one), the double OT divisional round playoff game between the Panthers and the Rams:

Awesome play off match up between the Saints and 49ers. One of the best play off games I've seen a in a while. A little longer than the rest of the videos but still an awesome watch (even though the music got a little annoying at times)

Best plays:

Alex Smith's TD run.

Jimmy Graham TD.

Justin Smith just beasting.

Darren Sproles passing TD.

And Vernon Davis was all types of awesome; especially the game winning catch.

Edited by dutchff7

Also for Eagles fans, 4th and 26 vs Green Bay:

• Upvote 1

Time for some hard hits :devious:

Kam destroyed Vernon

Idiot for getting in a stance that gives him no leverage.

gibson-1hand1-10-14-12.gif

gibson-1hand2-10-14-12.gif

Edited by Chernobyl426

Here's a couple of memorable moments from the 2003 season:

Arizona gets Green Bay into the playoffs:

From the 2003 NFC Wild Card game between Seattle and Green Bay; Matt Hasselbeck's famous comment:

I saw the 4th and 26 game and I remembered these two highlights.

EDIT: Thanks to Dutch for helping me with the videos :)

Edited by BigBen07

I tried to get them up for viewing on here, but it wouldn't show so I had to post the links. :(

To post youtube links in threads [ytube]?abcdefg[/ytube ]

Copy and paste everything in the youtube from the question mark "?" to the end without the spaces.

Edited by dutchff7
  • Upvote 1

That's Ronde? :ninja:

Edited by dutchff7

T.O first play as an eagle. Nothing can explain the amount of excitement that was flowing through Eagles fans veins watching this play.

People may hate him but God I miss me some T.O.

T.O and McNabb could have been great. Now just T.O will be remembered as great lol.

Edited by dutchff7

Just had to throw this one in...lol!

Just had to throw this one in...lol!

That Pierre hit, seeing that live. :megusta:

One of the greatest catches I've ever seen. Man, Antonio Bryant was such a talent. Wish he could have kept his head one straight.

• Upvote 1

Antonio Bryant is one of the guys I put in that "Didn't reach their potential" thread. Bryant was great talent that never hit his peak. I use to enjoy watching him and his amazing catches.

Just disregard the title, cause some of these vicious hits go back several years, not just last year.