Favre4Ever

Guilty Pleasures

I remember there being a song with Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber that I was embarassed to actually like, but I don't even remember what it was called and haven't heard it in forever.

It would be awesome of someone were to invent something that compiled information that we could search on for just this purpose. Almost like an encyclopedia...but online! That'd make someone very rich.

Vinipedia.

• Upvote 2

Cyndi Lauper

ABBA

Pink

Katie Perry

Miley Cyrus (at least a few songs)

Flock of Seagulls

Almost all of these are because of my daughter and wife, but I can't help but dig some of the stuff they've put out.

The girls just want to have fun, am I right? ;)

It would be awesome of someone were to invent something that compiled information that we could search on for just this purpose. Almost like an encyclopedia...but online! That'd make someone very rich.

If I really wanted to look the song up, I would've. It isn't a big deal to me. I'd just say it was the closest thing to a guilty pleasure song to me.

The girls just want to have fun, am I right? ;)

I like Time After Time, Drove All Night and the Goonies song. Not a huge fan of Girls Want to Have Fun except the video which featured "Captain" Lou Albano.

I don't know why anybody would be embarrassed to like Justin Timberlake's solo music. His last two albums have been great and "What Goes Around" off Future Sex/Love Sounds is one of my favorite songs to this day.

Kesha is one of mine. Die Young and and C'Mon are catchy as fuck.

I also liked a lot of songs off Justin Bieber's last album :shifty:

Kelly Clarkson fa sho.

I can't really think of any rock bands that I like that I'm guilty about. Zack put down No Doubt but I'm not exactly guilty about that...definitely not guilty about liking Manson.

Call Me Maybe is definitely one and in general Taylor Swift songs are pretty catchy whether I like them or not if I'm flipping through the radio I usually can't turn off...

And whoever mentioned Fun...that should definitely be a guilty pleasure.....because they're terrible. :shifty:

Edited by JetsFan4Life

I like Time After Time, Drove All Night and the Goonies song. Not a huge fan of Girls Want to Have Fun except the video which featured "Captain" Lou Albano.

I was trying to be punny... The girls in your life... Forget it. :(:D

• Upvote 1

I don't know why anybody would be embarrassed to like Justin Timberlake's solo music. His last two albums have been great and "What Goes Around" off Future Sex/Love Sounds is one of my favorite songs to this day.

Kesha is one of mine. Die Young and and C'Mon are catchy as fuck.

I also liked a lot of songs off Justin Bieber's last album :shifty:

Kesha is okay. But Bieber :shifty:

I cannot fathom how anyone can listen to any Pop or R&B of the last decade or so and not have to resist the urge to cut out their eardrums. I frequently have to listen to the local station "Hits 106" at work because other people there enjoy it and it's seriously made me consider finding a new job.

And whoever mentioned Fun...that should definitely be a guilty pleasure.....because they're terrible. :shifty:

Terrible? A little fruity and overplayed, perhaps, but hey aren't Creed. Amiright Bware, JD? :shifty: I kid, I kid. They're terrible.

• Upvote 1

I was trying to be punny... The girls in your life... Forget it. :(:D

Damn, that totally whooshed on me. Nice pun, tho'. <3

Train. The one band I listen to that I don't tell people I listen to.

This, and OneRepublic.