DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NBA Offseason thread

I'm not hating on his decision, man. I actually kind of like it.

It could earn him another major payday, because he'll be the go-to guy for a few years, now. That's why I like it. It's hard to believe how underrated he's been his entire career.

As a Rockets fan, I must say that I think Houston misses out on these Star FA track meets because they pursue too hard, like that person who's so desperate in a relationship that they start writing melodramatic poetry.

Showing desperation is unattractive. I'll be surprised if Dwight signs in Houston, at this point.

Daryl Morey--Don't make the Rockets look like the needy girl. Nobody dates the needy girl.

If I was Dwight I'd go to Golden State anyway. Passionate fans, a coach who loves defense, and a heaven like amount of floor spacing.

They'd need to trade Bogut and that contract though.

If I was Dwight I'd go to Golden State anyway. Passionate fans, a coach who loves defense, and a heaven like amount of floor spacing.

Word is they have suitors for Bogut, Biedrins and Jefferson just waiting on Howard.

I heard they offered us Biedrins. But Cavs shouldn't bite without getting something decent for taking him.

Edited by Bucman

It's probably better off for Dwight if he doesn't go to a passionate fanbase. Wasn't there a rumor he doesn't want to come back to the Lakers because the fanbase was "too hard" on him?

I think the Mavericks would be an ideal place for him to go. Having Howard in the front court with Dirk and Marion would help boost them up table by a few places. With further additions and moves in the guard positions, then they could potentially field an outside contender.

Plus when Dirk retires he'll be the face of the Mavericks. A team that under Cuban has been a yearly play off team until last season, and generally put together competitive teams. Also they have an experienced head coach as well. I think Dallas could be an ideal move for him.

Janis Carr: Dwight has made his decision. Said he will announce his destination via Twitter possibly this weekend Twitter @janiscarr

I don't think he is going to Dallas. It looks like it could be Golden State because of the moves they're trying to make with dumping cap, so they could just sign him outright. It would make since to wait for them to finish the moves, then he can announce he picked them.

If Dwight has made a decision, why not just tell his new team of choice and let the news get out? He is just trying to his version of "The Decision" but on twitter.

Also, if he chooses anyone but the Rockets or Warriors, he is a moron.

Janis Carr: Dwight has made his decision. Said he will announce his destination via Twitter possibly this weekend Twitter @janiscarr

I don't think he is going to Dallas. It looks like it could be Golden State because of the moves they're trying to make with dumping cap, so they could just sign him outright. It would make since to wait for them to finish the moves, then he can announce he picked them.

God what a tool bag

I'm at work so I can't go on twitter, but I saw that the person who teeted that took it back.

There was a report that he was spotted at an Airport in Houston, but I don't buy it. He's going somewhere else.

Marc Stein saying Mavs have been informed they won't be getting Dwight Howard.

Marc Stein saying Mavs have been informed they won't be getting Dwight Howard.

lolMarkcubanfail

He tore up his championship roster to try and get cap space for big FAs like Deron, CP3 and Dwight. Three strikes and he's out.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 4s

RT @daldridgetnt: Source says the Warriors are sending Andris Biedrins, Richard Jefferson to the Jazz. Checking on what they're getting back

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 31s

Andre Igoudala has reached agreement with Golden State on a four year, $48 million deal with the Warriors, league source tells Y! Sports

Yea GS is making moves, IDT they are getting Howard anymore. Unless if they can dump Bogut, or sign and trade with someone. Barnes + Bogut to LA?

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

@ESPNSteinLine 29s

USA Today's @sam_amick reports that Dwight has officially chosen Houston in free agency

ROCKETS BUYING A CHAMPIONSHIP GUYS, LETS ALL IRRATIONALLY HATE ON THEM FROM NOW ON.

Bware now in the market for a new favorite team. :troll:

• Upvote 2

:shifty:

Guest Phailadelphia

Between the Houston & GSW moves the last couple days the West playoffs just got a lot more intense.

Cheers to you Mr. Morey! Dude could trade beef to a vegan.

O1yS4kP.gif

Land D12, trade away headache Royce White, also reportedly going after Josh Smith and Jose Calderon.

Today-was-a.jpg

Please, Dwight, I beg of you, stay with Houston for longer than a season. I can't take another offseason of this.