AllYouNeedIsLovie

If you could add anyone, which one player from another team would you add?

Have to go with either JJ Watt or A.P. Watt paired with Miller just sounds like it should be illegal. The two of them coming after the quarterback would make the Broncos defense top 5 every year regardless of the players around them I would think.

A.P. in the backfield with Peyton and the new 3 amigos at WR would just make Defenses heads spin trying to game plan to stop all of that.

Top 5 back. Check.

Good number 2 WR. Check.

Good TE. Check.

Strong Armed QB. Check.

]Yep no doubt about it. Calvin Johnson.

Probably AJ Green I guess...

You guys are already have a dangerous offense. You guys REALLY need help on defense though lol. Especially that secondary. But honestly, Calvin Johnson with A.J Green and Reggie Bush would probably be unstoppable. Screw defense when you can score like 35 points a game.

Edited by dutchff7

I guess, given that we have two good young 3-4 DE's, I'd have to make my official choice Von Miller. To me, pass rush is the 2nd most important thing a team can have after good QB play. So Von it is.

I don't believe in the concept of adding one guy to the secondary and all of the sudden being a great pass defense.

People want to keep pointing to Revis, but how well the Jet's pass defense was without him shows how valuable he was. So many wild factors go into a good pass defense. I'd rather make a good group even better.

So gimme either the Wake Monster or AJ Green...

I don't believe in the concept of adding one guy to the secondary and all of the sudden being a great pass defense.

People want to keep pointing to Revis, but how well the Jet's pass defense was without him shows how valuable he was. So many wild factors go into a good pass defense. I'd rather make a good group even better.

So gimme either the Wake Monster or AJ Green...

True. Us Philly fans know all to well...

Joe Thomas or Alex Mack

Edited by monstersofthemidway

Calvin Johnson on Offense

Richard Sherman on Defense (Sherman & Haden tandem would be fuckin fun to watch).

Aaron Hernand... wait. Someone else.

• Upvote 2

Defense - Von Miller, it's simple. We need a pass rusher, a consistent one...and Von is exactly that.

Offense - Randall Cobb, put him in the slot with Julio and Roddy on the outside and Tony G at TE and S-Jax in the backfield...and you have a living nightmare.

• Upvote 1

Actually, I change my mind again. Give me A.J Green. We would have a true #1 receiver and in 3 WR sets, we can put DeSean Jackson in the slot. A.J Green, DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, and LeSean McCoy... Problems.

Edit: IN before the QB jokes.

Edited by dutchff7

JJ Watt

Weakens the Texans big time while strengthening the Colts big time.