AllYouNeedIsLovie

If you could add anyone, which one player from another team would you add?

Can't be a QB because then almost everyone's answers would be the same.

I'd go with either Gronk or Von Miller for the Bucs. The Bucs have no proven pass rushers right now, and Miller is one of the best pass rushers in the NFL, not to mention he is very young. The Bucs TE's blow, and having Gronk, Doug Martin, V-Jax and Mike Williams all on the field at once would make for a pretty much unstoppable offense.

If I had to pick one, Miller would probably be my pick.

• Upvote 1

Richard Sherman.

JJ Watt :ninja:

Edited by housemd

Richard Sherman. Try passing on us now NFL :troll:

• Upvote 1

If I had my choice, it would easily be Geno Atkins. While I wanted to go Justin Smith here, he's aging, so I couldn't go with him in my mind. Atkins is a freak. He can apply pass rush pressure and he can stop the run. One thing the Falcons have been lacking for years now is pressure up the middle of the line, Atkins would do more than fill a long time need.

A.P! JK. We are loaded at RB. Seeing as though it's basically a one pick draft, I think it would be better to go with need rather than the best man on the board. I was inclined to go with Patrick Willis but I think our secondary is the bigger unknown and concern at this point.

So with that being said, I'm going with Darrelle Revis. It's risky with his injury but when healthy, he's the best corner in football. Seeing as though this has no real implications and bares no consequence in real life, I'm picking Revis. But if I were a real GM, I'd have to agree with Stevo and go with Sherman just to be on the safe side. Revis would either be hit or miss while Sherman would be hit but not as big as a hit as a healthy Revis.

Edited by dutchff7

Either V. Miller or JJ Watt. I should have probably taken an Olineman but... Oh well. :D

I should have probably taken an Olineman but... Oh well. :D

A man after Ted Thompson's heart :laugh:

• Upvote 1

AJ Green. He's young, and if he can do his thing with Andy Dalton as his QB, I would love to see Ben throwing to him.

• Upvote 2

AJ Green. He's young, and if he can do his thing with Andy Dalton as his QB, I would love to see Ben throwing to him.

That would be an awesome fit.

J.J. Watt, him and Clay Matthews would make a great passrushing duo. Improving the Packer's defense, and I don't see an o-lineman being a huge need. He would also be coming back to Wisconsin.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Well the Bucs were dead last in the NFL in pass defense last year, so I'd bring in the league's best cover corner Darrelle Revis.

Oh wait.....we did. :troll:

Geno Atkins. Put home with Von miller, Derek Wolfe, Robert ayers and sly Williams and the pass rush would be impossible to stop

Whoever the league's best SS is.

Whoever the league's best SS is.

Whitner is the 49ers SS isn't he? He's a serviceable safety.

A.P! JK. We are loaded at RB. Seeing as though it's basically a one pick draft, I think it would be better to go with need rather than the best man on the board. I was inclined to go with Patrick Willis but I think our secondary is the bigger unknown and concern at this point.

So with that being said, I'm going with Darrelle Revis. It's risky with his injury but when healthy, he's the best corner in football. Seeing as though this has no real implications and bares no consequence in real life, I'm picking Revis. But if I were a real GM, I'd have to agree with Stevo and go with Sherman just to be on the safe side. Revis would either be hit or miss while Sherman would be hit but not as big as a hit as a healthy Revis.

Silly Eagles fans learned nothing with Nnamdi Asomugha. :p Lol

Silly Eagles fans learned nothing with Nnamdi Asomugha. :p Lol

Lol.. Don't get me started on Nnamdi.. He was overrated to begin with

Whitner is the 49ers SS isn't he? He's a serviceable safety.

He's one of the worst if not the worst in coverage.