RANGA

PS4 vs XBOX One - Summary of Features To Date

My favorite past time in Halo is dipping my testicles in a downed enemies mouth, FTR.

Not a fan of COD series. The whole kill streak and health regen is annoying. I do enjoy some of the gamemodes they have like sticks and stones, one in the chamber, gun game.

Can I order my attack dog to t-bag my enemies too?

Not a fan of COD series. The whole kill streak and health regen is annoying. I do enjoy some of the gamemodes they have like sticks and stones, one in the chamber, gun game.

Usually people that can't accumulate kills streaks feel that way and shoot better and health regen won't be a problem :troll:

Can I order my attack dog to t-bag my enemies too?

You can t-bag in their screen if you're next to your attack dog when it kills them ;p

Edited by dutchff7

The game does look amazing though. Seems to have the potential to be the best in the series... Since CoD 4, anyway. Can't wait.

One month and it shall be mine.

Just remember... Your TGP friends will be rocking with the Xbox One. Outside of a couple gaming hermits like Vin and MOTM, that is.

If you do get Xbox One, never play with Dmac on Madden because he is a cheater. But you can feel free to join up with Badgers, Socal, and I in some random TBD shooter if you like. :D

online r 4 fegitz

• Upvote 1

Just remember... Your TGP friends will be rocking with the Xbox One. Outside of a couple gaming hermits like Vin and MOTM, that is.

If you do get Xbox One, never play with Dmac on Madden because he is a cheater. But you can feel free to join up with Badgers, Socal, and I in some random TBD shooter if you like. :D

Already applied pressure to get Xbox One...

The game does look amazing though. Seems to have the potential to be the best in the series... Since CoD 4, anyway. Can't wait.

One month and it shall be mine.

Yeah, it looks awesome. I started late so I haven't played the entire series. I started with Black Ops 1 and I keep hearing how amazing Modern Warfare 2 was. Regardless though, this looks amazing and can't wait to try out all the new squad features. No doubt that it's a huge hit.

I have never really enjoyed the CoD titles that Treyarch got their dirty little hands on.. Hated World at War, Black Ops I was okay, Black Ops II was terrible. They did help with MW3 and now Ghosts but I think that is pretty much strictly port versions to Wii U.

If you want to play a good CoD game, go Infinity Ward. That's what I have learned form my experience with the franchise. Although there are plenty of Black Ops fans out there, so I suppose it's just a matter of preference.

I'll check it out but Black Ops 1 is definitely my favorite to date.

Be quiet. I'm making progress.

BF has had health regen for a while, which isn't something I particularly care for. They also are implementing a squad-wide killstreak system, though it's a much different dynamic to the COD killstreak system.

I'm actually really looking forward to BF4, although starting out with the Ammo Pouch SUCKS.

Pretty much everything you need to know about the PS4: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/ps4-the-ultimate-faq-north-america/

Couple disappointing things, but nothing really major:

Doesn't support audio CDs

Doesn't support MP3 playback

Doesn't support media servers for streaming stuff from PCs

Zero backwards compatibility (This was brought up way back, but I expected it to just cover PS3/2 games, instead of covering everything. Not a huge deal, but disappointing nonetheless.)

Pretty much everything you need to know about the PS4: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/ps4-the-ultimate-faq-north-america/

Couple disappointing things, but nothing really major:

Doesn't support audio CDs

Doesn't support MP3 playback

Doesn't support media servers for streaming stuff from PCs

Zero backwards compatibility (This was brought up way back, but I expected it to just cover PS3/2 games, instead of covering everything. Not a huge deal, but disappointing nonetheless.)

wtf is this shit

I decided to cancel both my PS4 and XBOX One pre-orders a while back, mainly because neither of them had any launch games that I considered "must have". I would have kept one if Watch Dogs hadn't been delayed (which I am not upset about).

Seems legit. Pretty much why I am waiting on getting the Xbox... Let all these problems iron out, as there are with EVERY console launch... Get some better titles on the market.. and boom. Also, like half of sony's launch lineup has been delayed, which has to suck major ass for PS4 owners.

Microsoft Shook or: Why It Pays To Not Be An Early Adopter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26325354

Microsoft is to drop the price of its new Xbox One console -just over three months after its release.

The console, currently priced in the UK at £429, with a bundled game, will drop to £399 on Friday and will include major title Titanfall in the package.

So far, the drop will only apply to the UK.

The new cost brings the console in line with the price of Sony's PlayStation 4, which is outselling Microsoft's machine.

However, the PlayStation 4 can be bought without a game for £349.

"The reason we're doing this is that we're committed to giving gamers the best value that we can," said Harvey Eagle, Xbox's marketing director in the UK

The Xbox One's higher launch price was attributed in part to the inclusion of its Kinect hardware - the motion tracker that allows gamers to play without a physical controller.

"We're only a few months into a generation of consoles that are going to last for many many years to come," he added.

"And now just feels like the right time to make the adjustment on the price."

Industry figures suggest that the PlayStation 4 is outselling the Xbox One by around two to one, with 5.3 million of Sony's machines being sold worldwide.

However, Microsoft is keen to point out that compared with their previous console, the Xbox 360, the newer model has enjoyed a "record-breaking" launch, and that sales of games have been strong.

Titanfall is not out until 14 March, and so people buying consoles at the cheaper price before that date will not be able to the play the game until it is released.

In an interview with the BBC, Mr Eagle defended the price change coming so soon after the console's release - and thanked those who had bought the machine early.

"We're hugely appreciative," he said.

"We would like to thank all of the people that have supported us since launch."

The Xbox One's higher launch price was attributed in part to the inclusion of its Kinect hardware - the motion tracker that allows gamers to play without a physical controller.

However, analysts argued that while an impressive piece of technology, the Kinect does not yet offer enough innovative uses to tempt people into the extra cost.

"You've got this Kinect device that has potential to push forward what we expect a games console to do," said Nicholas Lovell, from Gamesbrief.com.

"But without the software to support it it looks like a white elephant."

Microsoft said that they regarded the console war as a "marathon" rather than a sprint - and that it was confident the added hardware would stand the Xbox One in good stead further down the line.

"We're in it for the long haul," Mr Eagle said. "Kinect is absolutely integral to Xbox One."

Microsoft's long-term strategy is to make Xbox One the "hub" of the living room - a device through which people would watch TV and other entertainment as well as play games.

But Mr Lovell had doubts - especially as ever-more-powerful tablets and smartphones put this approach under threat.

"They're skating to where the puck was, not where the puck will be," he said.

It sold fine in the U.S. from what I've heard, but no where else.

The Titanfall bundle comes out next month for 499, I'm thinking about getting it then.

I don't care how it's sold, honestly. It was a horrible decision to include that dumb kinect and jack up the price. Only horrible decision they made that they didn't go back on.

Yea, I've delayed my box for a while now, and falling behind to my friends. I lost my debit card and its gonna be at least a week before I get a new one. But once I do, it's gonna be time for a power move.