Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Breaking Bad Discussion Thread

Walt watching Jane die was his point of no return for me. Also, let's not forget this entire show is about cooking meth. It's not like he's baking cupcakes and selling them to people.

I don't think cooking meth is inherently bad. I feel that meth (and all drugs) should be legal anyway. It's not the government's job to protect us from ourselves. If someone is dumb enough to smoke meth, let 'em kill themselves.

Walt watching Jane die was his point of no return for me. Also, let's not forget this entire show is about cooking meth. It's not like he's baking cupcakes and selling them to people.

I forgot about that. That was pretty horrible. I was pretty pissed that the show seemed to not acknowledge that Walt could have easily saved her. It seemed like a big thing they forgot about.

Then Ozymandius happened...

I forgot about that. That was pretty horrible. I was pretty pissed that the show seemed to not acknowledge that Walt could have easily saved her. It seemed like a big thing they forgot about.

Then Ozymandius happened...

I knew they'd come back to it eventually. Going into the final 8 episodes, it was on the list of shit Walt did that Jesse didn't know about, along with poisoning Brock and killing Mike.

I don't think cooking meth is inherently bad. I feel that meth (and all drugs) should be legal anyway. It's not the government's job to protect us from ourselves. If someone is dumb enough to smoke meth, let 'em kill themselves.

Meth should be legal? Fuck no it shouldn't. Meth destroys people. I've seen it happen personally. I'm all for the legalization of Marijuana but Meth is on another level dude. Meth is no fucking joke.

• Upvote 1

I hope Walt can somehow redeem himself to an extent in the finale. Of course how much he redeems himself would be dependent upon how much you dislike the character.

I hope Walt can somehow redeem himself to an extent in the finale. Of course how much he redeems himself would be dependent upon how much you dislike the character.

Walt's actions are dependent on exactly what he felt when watching that interview with Gretchen and Elliott. Obviously he's returning to Albuquerque, but with what intention? Is he desperate to restore some good back to his name before he dies, or does he just want to go out in a ball of flames instead of dying of cancer in New Hampshire?

I think he's just trying to get the money to his family.

I think he's just trying to get the money to his family.

I don't see any way for that to happen now, though...maybe Heisenberg has one last trick up his sleeve...

Mike was pretty awesome in season 3 and 4 (His speech in Half Measures is one of the best scenes in the show), but something changed in season 5. From that point on he was just an asshole. I guess the writers thought that Walt needed an antagonist at that point since not much was going on.

As for Jesse, he would've died seasons ago if it wasn't for Walt. Jane would've killed him. Gus's two dealers would've killed him. Gus himself probably would've killed him. If Walt's gonna die, it's either going to be an epic suicide or at the hands of Jesse.

He better end an epic monologue before killing Walt with "bitch".

I'm thinking Jesse gets revenge on Todd killing Andrea by killing Lydia in front of him.

Does anyone know how long the episodes take to be loaded onto netflix? I won't be ready for the series finale tonight but I'm catching up at a quick enough pace where I'd like to have the whole thing watched by Monday if they are all up by then.

Does anyone know how long the episodes take to be loaded onto netflix? I won't be ready for the series finale tonight but I'm catching up at a quick enough pace where I'd like to have the whole thing watched by Monday if they are all up by then.

Last summer's episodes weren't on Netflix until 2 months ago. So I'd say not for awhile.

Guest Phailadelphia

Every episode except the final 8 are on there I believe.

Meth should be legal? Fuck no it shouldn't. Meth destroys people. I've seen it happen personally. I'm all for the legalization of Marijuana but Meth is on another level dude. Meth is no fucking joke.

Considering watching this finale anyway and just watching what I can of season 5 and then reading the rest, watching it later. Tough call, but it sounds un-missable.

ON top of this....

The last episode of Breaking Bad is episode #62. The 62nd element on the periodic table is samarium, which is one of the primary drugs used in treating lung cancer. Coincidence? No.

• Upvote 1

Netflix has breaking bad up to up to episode 9 this season

I watched the entire series in 2 days

Seriously I started a week ago and havn't really done much else, haha. I still have some gaps but all in all I'm mostly caught up. This is the first time I've watched a live episode

Did they just fucking kill Hank? Holy shit...

I'm ok with this.

That was good, but I dunno something doesn't feel right.

That was about as satisfying as I think it could be.