Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Teenagers Kill Man Because of "Boredom"

The third kid looks biracial. Regardless, I've posted more evidence of the attackers in the Lane incident being more racist than Zimmerman. You can't disregard it just because you don't "think" his social media comments were serious. If they'll kill a man because they were bored, what makes it so unfeasible to you that the twitter kid would fight a couple white dudes?

I keep getting told by libs that Zimmerman attacked Martin because he was black. What evidence is there to support that? None. As Buckeye pointed out, who's to claim GZ wouldn't have confronted the kid if he was Hispanic, white, etc?

Obama probably thinks James could've been him too.

I keep getting told by libs that Zimmerman attacked Martin because he was black. What evidence is there to support that? None. As Buckeye pointed out, who's to claim GZ wouldn't have confronted the kid if he was Hispanic, white, etc?

everyone who says Zimmerman attacked Martin simply because he was black is skipping a step in the logic, Zimmerman attacked Martin because he thought he was dangerous, the question is why did Zimmerman think Martin was dangerous, that's where racial profiling comes in

everyone who says Zimmerman attacked Martin simply because he was black is skipping a step in the logic, Zimmerman attacked Martin because he thought he was dangerous, the question is why did Zimmerman think Martin was dangerous, that's where racial profiling comes in

Zimmerman didn't attack Martin. Martin attacked him.

okay, approached, however you want to characterize Zimmerman's initial actions, I was just going with the terminology used previously in this thread largely because it's irrelevant to the point argued here, he initiated contact with Martin to assess and deal with a situation that he perceived to be dangerous to his neighborhood, not simply because Martin was black

And thats (partly) why the Martin case got so much hype. We'll never know what really happened.

And thats (partly) why the Martin case got so much hype. We'll never know what really happened.

I'm inclined to agree with the guy who said Martin appeared to be on top of George Zimmerman. I'm also inclined to believe the police officer who said Zimmermans back was covered in grass and soaked. Which says to me he was on his back. Its just funny to me how almost every witness in the trial pretty much corroborated Zimmermans story. Even the prosecutions witnesses. Yet there are still so many who cry about injustice. I'm forced to believe they didn't watch the trial. I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't think anyone can be that stupid. My opinion wasn't formed out of thin air.

Edited by BUCK3Y3

Guest Phailadelphia

I'm inclined to agree with the guy who said Martin appeared to be on top of George Zimmerman.

He was losing the fight, which must mean it's totally implausible that he started the fight. Right?

• Downvote 2

There is still not a shred of evidence that Zimmerman profiled Trayvon.

The news outlets reported this because of a doctored 911 call sent out by NBC which appeared to show Zimmerman was profiling him. I posted the whole call in the other thread. He may or may not have been, but please don't say its fact when there is zero evidence to support it. If you listen to the whole thing in context, he is replying to the 911 operator specifically asking him whether the man was black, white, or hispanic. People are assuming that the reason Zimmerman thought he was suspicious was because he was black. You don't know that, so quit acting like you do.

OT: This is an utterly despicable act by all three of these men and if it is proven that they did do this and did it out of boredom, (since they've admitted that, I don't think it should be that hard), they should face the death penalty. Absolutely disgusting.

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 1

OT: This is an utterly despicable act by all three of these men and if it is proven that they did do this and did it out of boredom, (since they've admitted that, I don't think it should be that hard), they should face the death penalty. Absolutely disgusting.

nah, give them life, see what happens when they get bored in prison

He was losing the fight, which must mean it's totally implausible that he started the fight. Right?

LOL. Zimmerman said Martin jumped him. When someone jumps you it gives them the upper hand. Evidence and witness testimony all corroborate his story. What more do you need ffs? A piece of shit died and a decent man's life is ruined because an edited 911 tape labeled him as a racist. An opinion still held by many morons even after it came out it was false. This is what happens when issues of this nature get politicized. You have morons who will ignore evidence and logic to stick with their side.

Edited by BUCK3Y3

Regardless of Trayvon's lifestyle or bad personal decisions... I don't know if anyone could come away calling George Zimmerman a decent person. Even if you want to draw those conclusions... He made his own decisions, nobody but him "ruined his life".

Yeah I don't really feel sympathy for Zimmerman. I just don't like it when people keep repeating things as fact that are speculation.

Guest Phailadelphia

LOL. Zimmerman said Martin jumped him. When someone jumps you it gives them the upper hand. Evidence and witness testimony all corroborate his story. What more do you need ffs? A piece of shit died and a decent man's life is ruined because an edited 911 tape labeled him as a racist. An opinion still held by many morons even after it came out it was false. This is what happens when issues of this nature get politicized. You have morons who will ignore evidence and logic to stick with their side.

Fact: No one has ever lied in a court room.