BwareDWare94

Bware's Upset Scenarios: Week 3

I'm not a fan of Vaccaro, but even putting that aside he isn't putting up the numbers yet that would typically accompany a DROY award. On pace for 80 tackles and I don't think he's a good cover man.

Lotulelei is far and away the best rookie defender so far.

Kenny Vaccaro is playing very well on a shitty defense. Star has an elite front 7 around him. We have to take that into consideration.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Buffalo over Jets straight up.

Not an upset.

Kenny Vaccaro is playing very well on a shitty defense. Star has an elite front 7 around him. We have to take that into consideration.

Greg Hardy, Johnson, and Keuchly are not an elite front 7. Loutoulei made that front 7 way better than what it was. He is the best rookie defender.

I've said before that some of these are only definite upsets in the eyes of general fans. I enjoy putting these threads together, so I have no idea why the criticism is necessary. If they suck, just tell me. I'll stop writing these up every week.

I get the idea of picking upsets and trying to maybe generate conversations out of them. But in your upsets you say in the Arizona over New Orleans Why it WILL happen (the only one you say it will happen btw) yet in the pick'em you picked New Orleans over Arizona.

Any reason why you did that? Just curious is all.

I like to throw one "will" in place of "might" out there per week. I know I had one for week two, and I believe I had one or two for week one. I went safe route in pick 'em, but I've had my eyes on this game as soon as Arizona got their first win last Sunday. I think I had Arizona over Detroit as my "will" last week, too. They're my NFC Dark Horse team, so I'm hoping they continue to surprise.

Kenny Vaccaro is awesome, by the way.

I picked Kenny for D ROY just to be different. Is it possible he could actually win it?

Also Colts over 49ers.

:smug:

I've said before that some of these are only definite upsets in the eyes of general fans. I enjoy putting these threads together, so I have no idea why the criticism is necessary. If they suck, just tell me. I'll stop writing these up every week.

I get the idea of picking upsets and trying to maybe generate conversations out of them. But in your upsets you say in the Arizona over New Orleans Why it WILL happen (the only one you say it will happen btw) yet in the pick'em you picked New Orleans over Arizona.

I like to throw one "will" in place of "might" out there per week. I know I had one for week two, and I believe I had one or two for week one. I went safe route in pick 'em, but I've had my eyes on this game as soon as Arizona got their first win last Sunday. I think I had Arizona over Detroit as my "will" last week, too. They're my NFC Dark Horse team, so I'm hoping they continue to surprise.

I picked Kenny for D ROY just to be different. Is it possible he could actually win it?

Also Colts over 49ers.

Well played. I don't know how it happened (other than Kaep being massively overrated), but it did.

Also Colts over 49ers.

Well played. I don't know how it happened (other than Kaep being massively overrated), but it did.

He may be overrated but the weapons we had out there today were embarrassing. Still what a god damn joke. 7 points to the Colts at home? lol

Also Colts over 49ers.

He may be overrated but the weapons we had out there today were embarrassing. Still what a god damn joke. 7 points to the Colts at home? lol

Yeah, he needs Crabtree. I thought he'd do well with Baldwin, but that remains to be seen. Boldin can only do so much. Was Davis at all effective?

Also Colts over 49ers.

Yeah, he needs Crabtree. I thought he'd do well with Baldwin, but that remains to be seen. Boldin can only do so much. Was Davis at all effective?

He didn't play (Hamstring) and his importance to this offense was clearly missed.

Also Colts over 49ers.

He didn't play (Hamstring) and his importance to this offense was clearly missed.

Also missed on my fantasy team. :sigh:

Congrats on getting the Cincy pick right, even though I don't think it should have been considered an upset.

Okay, right quick, what the heck is with this mega quote? There's like 20 boxes in there.

Edited by badgers

Monsters upset pick of the week

Oakland Beats Denver on MNF BOOK IT.

tumblr_inline_mps9z3Joai1qz4rgp.gif

That's a waste of good Coca-Cola.

EDIT: While I can still catch some of the off-topic defensive rookie conversations... how is Xavier Rhodes looking? I haven't been able to catch any of the Minnesota games.

Edited by Vikingfan465

Cthulhu is an impact maker plain and simple. He's surrounded by talented guys, but he's a talented guy too, and it shows.

Lol @ Bware calling Ravens > Texans an upset when the Vegas line closed at Baltimore being favored. (Even if it was only by one point) :laugh:

Monsters upset pick of the week

Oakland Beats Denver on MNF BOOK IT.

tumblr_inline_mps9z3Joai1qz4rgp.gif

That's a waste of good Coca-Cola.

EDIT: While I can still catch some of the off-topic defensive rookie conversations... how is Xavier Rhodes looking? I haven't been able to catch any of the Minnesota games.

Let's just say he's the only Minnesota corner that I haven't seen get burned. Granted, I've had to listen to quite a bit of the games on the radio, too, but PA would talk about him being a rookie if he got burned. Hasn't happened yet.