Bucman

Official 2014 NBA OffSeason

It is absolutely unbelievable how bad the East is other than the Heat. Talk about a cake walk to the NBA Finals.

This kind of makes me want them to do a Sweet 16 type bracket like Bill Simmons said in his last column.

goldsberry_playoffs.jpg?w=524

You can't tell me that isn't 1000x more fun than what we're gonna have to watch.

And yeah, the Pacers are going to lose in the 1st round lol

Edited by BradyFan81

It is absolutely unbelievable how bad the East is other than the Heat. Talk about a cake walk to the NBA Finals.

This kind of makes me want them to do a Sweet 16 type bracket like Bill Simmons said in his last column.

goldsberry_playoffs.jpg?w=524

You can't tell me that isn't 1000x more fun than what we're gonna have to watch.

And yeah, the Pacers are going to lose in the 1st round lol

It's not because the Western Conference is probably going to give us one of the best first rounds we have ever seen so that will make up for the lackluster play in the East.

Indiana will get back on track. Toronto and Chicago are good enough to challenge either Indiana or Miami, and Washington has a really nice roster of veterans. They could be more dangerous than we realize.

Raptors will get swept if they face the Heat. Heat have a easy ride to the Finals if the Pacers continue to suck.

This past SA/OKC game it was the Spurs 5th game in 7 nights (while on a B2B) and the Thunder had a couple days off before it. Hardly anything to look into there. In each of the other games we had players missing/B2B which is a shame because it is one of the best match-ups in the league.

Having said that, Spurs have a lot of work to do in order to beat OKC in a 7 game series but it is possible. Thunder are simply built to beat the Spurs.

Parker has been playing at 60% this whole year and just got injured again. Not looking good. Atleast Kawhi is in beast-mode. Rest TP till playoffs in some sort of hope of him returning to a somewhat decent health.

Edited by The Admiral

Guest Phailadelphia

Saw an interesting stat today: Of the Thunder's last 50 games, OKC has had all 5 of its starters for exactly...one game.

Drummond is the first NBA player in like 14 years to accumulate 400+ offensive rebounds.

Some of that can be attributed to Smith and Jennings chucking, but impressive nonetheless.

• Upvote 1

in the category of things I never thought I'd say: huge game tonight for playoff seeding between the Wizards and Bobcats

Thunder would be bounced in the 1st round in the above scenario :smug:

I love how people are saying the East playoffs are going to be a breeze.

Some facts for yall

1. The Heat are not as good as they were in previous years. Simple

2. The Pacers are an overrated squad that is starting to take the hits from the ground and pound style they have day in and day out.

3. Take it for what it's worth...but the Nets swept the Heat 4-0 this season.

The Bulls, Raptors and Wizards are all teams that might not be on the same level as Heat and Pacers, but honestly I think any team with enough effort and defense could beat the Pacers.

I know for a fact...that if the Bulls play the Pacers in the second round. We will win. Our team is on a roll. And the Pacers will honestly struggle.

The East is about up in the air as it gets to me, IMO. Sure. The quality of teams might suck, but that doesn't make it less of a playoff experience....

And yeah. The West is fucking loaded. This could potentially be one of the best playoffs in many..many years. Lots of uncertainty, and honestly, there is no clear cut favorite.

• Upvote 1

I love how people are saying the East playoffs are going to be a breeze.

Some facts for yall

1. The Heat are not as good as they were in previous years. Simple

2. The Pacers are an overrated squad that is starting to take the hits from the ground and pound style they have day in and day out.

3. Take it for what it's worth...but the Nets swept the Heat 4-0 this season.

The Bulls, Raptors and Wizards are all teams that might not be on the same level as Heat and Pacers, but honestly I think any team with enough effort and defense could beat the Pacers.

I know for a fact...that if the Bulls play the Pacers in the second round. We will win. Our team is on a roll. And the Pacers will honestly struggle.

The East is about up in the air as it gets to me, IMO. Sure. The quality of teams might suck, but that doesn't make it less of a playoff experience....

And yeah. The West is fucking loaded. This could potentially be one of the best playoffs in many..many years. Lots of uncertainty, and honestly, there is no clear cut favorite.

There is absolutely a clear cut favorite: Oklahoma City

I think the West needs to be frightened of the Clippers with an actual coach, though.

There are 4 teams in the WC that can absolutely win the conference: SA, OKC, LAC, HOU

Golden State and Memphis would need perfect matchups.

Portland is dangerous but needs a few more pieces.

Phoenix and Dallas are not even threats to win their first series.

Edited by BwareDWare94

And then the Heat will win the conference.

• Upvote 1

ECF Bulls vs Pacers WCF Golden State vs Dallas.. Finals Bulls vs Golden State

Bulls win the Series Over Golden State 4-2 to become 2014 NBA champions

TROOOOLLLLLLL! IN THE DUNGEON! TROOOLLLL IN THE DUNGEON!

Just thought you ought to know.

1 I'm not trolling I'm a bulls fan so kiss my ass and golden state is actually good

• Downvote 2

The Magic are pissing me off by winning at the end of the year and hurting our lottery positioning. The Celtics have caught us for 3rd worst record.

Guest Phailadelphia

1 I'm not trolling I'm a bulls fan so kiss my ass and golden state is actually good

Golden State is the most overrated team in basketball.

• Downvote 1

So happy the Knicks are eliminated from the playoffs, the Magic officially have two lottery picks for this draft! For all the crap we got for the Dwight trade, it has been a great rebuilding trade for us and hopefully Rob Hennigan can use this draft to help us get to the next level with a young rising team and not just be a young shitty team.

Guest Phailadelphia

Mavs made the playoffs, so OKC gets their top 20 pick in a pretty deep draft. Thanks Mark!