Bucman

Official 2014 NBA OffSeason

... at some point the Pistons are going to have to win these close games against great teams...

Nice win. How has KCP looked so far this season?

Offensively he's been really inconsistent with the jumper. Which is the real reason he was drafted... But defensively he's been great. I'd argue he's been one of the best 2 guard defenders this year.

I think with time his offense is going to get there. Especially his jumper.

Josh Smith has to be reeled in for Detroit to meet their real potential. Too many shots by a bad shooter. I know they just beat Indiana, but that doesn't justify his shot total.

Josh Smith has ALWAYS been this way. I laughed when people whine about him not making an All Star game. There is a legitimate reason why. Selfish player who can make flashy play and put up nice stats with his athleticism. I'm sure the Hawks are glad to be rid of him.

If Danny Ainge trades Rondo to the Kings for Isiah Thomas, Ben Mclemore, Marcus Thornton, Jimmer Fredette, and 2 1st round picks, I'm going to kill him. :yep:

Isaiah Thomas I like, he's a solid young player. Mclemore hasn't impressed me at all this year, not really sure how much upside he has. Thornton is just a brick layer, and Jimmer ..I mean really? 2 1st rounds picks is attractive but I'd rather have Rondo.

If Danny Ainge trades Rondo to the Kings for Isiah Thomas, Ben Mclemore, Marcus Thornton, Jimmer Fredette, and 2 1st round picks, I'm going to kill him. :yep:

Isaiah Thomas I like, he's a solid young player. Mclemore hasn't impressed me at all this year, not really sure how much upside he has. Thornton is just a brick layer, and Jimmer ..I mean really? 2 1st rounds picks is attractive but I'd rather have Rondo.

You'd rather have an egotistical, can't-score-consistently, historically bad headache for coaches and teammates PG over that haul. That is easily the best Boston can do for Rondo, and you're silly if you don't want that trade.

I love the way Thomas plays and I feel like he's being wasted in Sacramento.

Offensively he's been really inconsistent with the jumper. Which is the real reason he was drafted... But defensively he's been great. I'd argue he's been one of the best 2 guard defenders this year.

I think with time his offense is going to get there. Especially his jumper.

Yeah I have to say the Pistons have seemed to always draft the players that I like coming out of college KCP, Knight, and Drummond in particular.

Edited by BJORN

If Cs can get all that for Rondo, they should take that and run.

You'd rather have an egotistical, can't-score-consistently, historically bad headache for coaches and teammates PG over that haul. That is easily the best Boston can do for Rondo, and you're silly if you don't want that trade.

Rondo really isn't a malcontent at all and never has been in Boston. I'm not sure why people here are underrating him so much. He's way better than Isaiah Thomas + trash + a couple draft picks. I want Rondo to be a Celtic for life.

I do want this Omer Asik trade to happen though. Would give us a starting 5 of:

Rondo-Bradley-Green-Sullinger-Asik which is pretty nice I think. Definitely a playoff team and would be fun to watch.

Love me some Sullinger. Nice to see the improvements.

Celts got unlucky that Jennings caught fire against them.

I thought they played well, got a little sloppy with the ball in the 3rd quarter but they fought hard.

Guest Phailadelphia

Pacers/Heat ECF is going to come down to whoever gets home court, so...Pacers.

Celts got unlucky that Jennings caught fire against them.

I thought they played well, got a little sloppy with the ball in the 3rd quarter but they fought hard.

Yea it was a sloppy game all around for both teams. Which is probably why it was a tossup till the end.