Bucman

Official 2014 NBA OffSeason

Xavier Henry with that big boy slam last night. :smug:

Good for the Lakers to beat up on the Pelicans last night after they embarrassed us Friday. This season is going to be such a game-to-game thing. I LOVE our energy and tempo though. Makes us fun to watch even if we aren't that good.

Xavier Henry with that big boy slam last night. :smug:

Good for the Lakers to beat up on the Pelicans last night after they embarrassed us Friday. This season is going to be such a game-to-game thing. I LOVE our energy and tempo though. Makes us fun to watch even if we aren't that good.

I see that you've been introduced to Mike D'antoni

• Upvote 1

Thunder are reportedly interest in Evan Turner. Preliminary talks may see OKC give up as much as Thabo, Reggie Jackson, and a 1st-rd pick for him. I'm not sure it goes through if Turner doesn't promise to re-sign with OKC, though. That's too much to give up for a 1-season rental.

76ers would be idiots to take that trade.The way he's been playing, they could do a lot better.

Guest Phailadelphia

A 1st round pick and Reggie Jackson, who has looked GOOD so far this season? It's not a terrible trade.

Reggie Jackson is a potential stud in the making. They're not going to resign Turner, anyway. Other teams know that, so this actually might be the best deal they could get.

And I know the NBA draft isn't as important as other league drafts, but an extra first round pick is a plus, especially in the upcoming draft.

Make this deal. The entire world knows that their quick start is just a flash in the pan. This would be a trade that'd look to the future, because Evan Turner isn't coming back next season.

Edited by BwareDWare94

My dad keeps bothering me about Jeremy Lin. He likes the shitty player like Tebow and Lin >_>

But OKC is going to have a crappy first round pick, so its not that valuable.

Houston Houston Houston.

You gotta quit unacceptably losing to inferior opponents. Philadelphia had a quick start to the season, has some quality wins, but they're not going to be there at the end of the season. You'll beat them by 20 by the end of the year. You were on your way to beating them by 10 tonight. You gotta finish.

Just fucking unacceptable. At least we're going to maul NYK tomorrow.

Houston Houston Houston.

You gotta quit unacceptably losing to inferior opponents. Philadelphia had a quick start to the season, has some quality wins, but they're not going to be there at the end of the season. You'll beat them by 20 by the end of the year. You were on your way to beating them by 10 tonight. You gotta finish.

Just fucking unacceptable. At least we're going to maul NYK tomorrow.

Do the Rockets win with Harden? Why is the D so bad? Also since I've been watching Houston they haven't won a single OT game I don't think.

So many fouls. :( Phoenix gave that game away to the Blazers and it kinda pisses me off. Oh well.

My bad, didn't realize the game the other night was double OT. Missed it of course lol.

Guest Phailadelphia

The ejection of Ibaka screwed OKC last night, but what was with those line-ups? Terrible.

So many fouls. :( Phoenix gave that game away to the Blazers and it kinda pisses me off. Oh well.

Frye just blew that last defensive possession, and then Bledsoe blew an easy layup.

At least that's what needs to happen for them to lose to a good team on the road. I mean, they're going to have these games as a young team. I still think they're significantly better than any of us realized.

The ejection of Ibaka screwed OKC last night, but what was with those line-ups? Terrible.

Why, exactly, was Ibaka ejected and Griffin not? So stupid. So biased.

I'm not an NBA fan by any means but looking at the clip from that ejection, Ibaka got screwed. Griffin locks Ibaka's arm into him and Ibaka throws him off just to get his arm free.

Wrong guy got ejected.

I've been impressed by the Clippers composure, this season, until last night. Their lack of composure from the Del Negro days showed up last night. I hope it's just a game here and there.

Point of discussion: Chris Paul is arguably the dirtiest player in the league.

Did Ibaka get ejected for punching Griffin in the groin last year? Very very late make up call, if he didn't lol.

Edited by The Admiral

Unless someone seriously injures him, Blake Griffin earns every bit of physical backlash on the court. I did a couple years ago, and I still applaud Jason Smith for decking Griffin in a game. He complains too much, makes plenty of dirty plays, and quite frankly gets away with way too much. There's a reason other players hammer him, AND a reason officials let it go a lot.

At least we're going to maul NYK tomorrow.

Good thing Dwight hit enough FTs lmao.

What happened to Greg Smith tonight is just further evidence that play needs to stop when someone gets hurt. For Pete's sake, medical attention needs to get to these guys, immediately.

Warriors are so stacked it's unreal. They don't have true superstar talent like OKC, LAC, or MIA; but they have, in my opinion, the most solid starting 5 in the league. That plus Harrison Barnes as a sixth man is just nasty.

Edited by Chernobyl426