Sign in to follow this  
RANGA

HAPPY NEW YEAR TGP!

Apparently, I've been told that it's not really the new year until it happens in the US, so now that it's "officially" 2014...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you all have a great year, full of all sorts of joy and success :D

Carlton.gif

• Upvote 1

Happy New Year, TGP! Let's make 2014 the best year of our lives, huh? Why not? I know it's going to be a huge year for me personally. Most of us are at that age where we're either graduating college soon or already have and we're starting our careers.... This is our world now. Nas even said so.

• Upvote 1

Happy New Year!

Happy new year.

My resolution, be a bigger asshole this year.

• Upvote 1

Happy new year to all of you! We don't always get along, we don't always see the same things, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I look forward to another year of heated discussion that hopefully involves mutual respect, because I marvel at the overall sporting knowledge of the users at this site, and I'm glad to be part of that.

Another great year here at TGP is behind us. We had a lot great moments, and some moments that weren't so great. But moments that will create memories that carry with us for a long time, nonetheless. We have a special group of members here, and always have. We aren't the biggest forum on the internet and we aren't the most active... But we are pretty damn awesome if I may say so, and it is because of the people who come back here. The ones that log in every single day and have been doing so for weeks, months, and years.

A lot of us are getting older, and with that comes more infrequent visits from some. But that's okay, as long as you don't say goodbye. Goodbye is forever, and I am not prepared for that as far as TGP goes.

I wouldn't replace any one of you, because you are what makes TGP special.

Now let's get busy making new, bigger and better memories!

• Upvote 1

Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully I'll be more active here since this is a great community I've always enjoyed. Here's to another great year ahead!

To more good times, and Russell Wilson leading us to a SB this year. Also, I got really drunk for the first time in a long time on NYE :yep: