Sign in to follow this  
Tridentdawgpound

Game of Thrones Season 5

Littlefinger has been the villain since season one Bradyfan. Or perhaps the hero we all deserved.

The Red Lady and the White Walkers are clearly evil too.

Melisandre? Clearly evil is a stretch.

She knows what is coming and if R'hllor is real, her actions are perfectly justified.

Melisandre? Clearly evil is a stretch.

She knows what is coming and if R'hllor is real, her actions are perfectly justified.

If R'hllor is real the world will burn.

The Boltons will become more prominent villains, I think

Edited by GA_Eagle
  • Upvote 1

GoT's first 4 eps were leaked, lol. HBO must be raging right now, ESPECIALLY after they just released that HBO thing.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

Spoiler regarding what the book readers expected to happen at the end of season 4 that did not happen.

I'll try to keep it as vague as possible.

Stoneheart is not in the show at all. It was confirmed via an interview with the person who plays Stoneheart that they are not going to be in the show. I am very dissapointed in this turn of events, I don't understand why GoT would not include them in it.

http://www.amazon.com/George-Martins-Thrones-5-Book-Series-ebook/dp/B00957T6X6?tag=viglink20241-20

Digital version (and mass-market paperback) of a collection of the first five ASOIAF books on sale for $9.xx and $10.xx, respectively, today.

All I know is that Melisandre is sexy as fuck lol

• Upvote 1

I'm excited to see Stannis' reaction to Jon Snow ending Mance's suffering/burning at the stake.

Hey Jon when Aemon told you to "kill the boy" he wasn't being deep he was telling you to kill Olly because no one likes him and he doesn't even exist.

Also, Mad Queen Daenerys.

Edited by Tridentdawgpound

If Stanis wasn't with Melisandre he'd clearly be the best person to rule the Kingdoms. He comes off as a dick, but he's actually a really good dude. He's experienced and obviously the most qualified militarily.

AND when he gets back she's gonna be married anyway. Jorrah just can't live.

Stannis is one of very very few characters (maybe the only one) where I don't really have strong opinions of him either way. Everyone is pretty clearly awesome or not awesome... Stannis is one giant question mark for me. Also, Trident is always telling me Sansa is about to become a viable character but never does. I hope she dies beside the Boltons and we can just be done with her. Such a waste of my time watching her pathetic life play out on TV.

Stannis is one of very very few characters (maybe the only one) where I don't really have strong opinions of him either way. Everyone is pretty clearly awesome or not awesome... Stannis is one giant question mark for me. Also, Trident is always telling me Sansa is about to become a viable character but never does. I hope she dies beside the Boltons and we can just be done with her. Such a waste of my time watching her pathetic life play out on TV.

This could have to deal with the fact that they're moving away from the books. Useless character is now even more useless.

Stannis is one of very very few characters (maybe the only one) where I don't really have strong opinions of him either way. Everyone is pretty clearly awesome or not awesome... Stannis is one giant question mark for me.

Well...

Stannis did have his younger brother assassinated. Kind of a dick move if you ask me.

Well...

Stannis did have his younger brother assassinated. Kind of a dick move if you ask me.

Ya, this is one of the things that I would have liked to see play out more. Like, what if he had lived... what happens at that point?

That was easily the most uncomfortable thing I've ever watched. Just pure terror from start to finish. How could they even let that air?

I'm talking about the Sand Snakes, of course.

Lol.. I liked this High Sparrow fellow when he was introduced. Then he gets named High Septon and he is a dirty cunt. How can he be so religious and let Cersei parade around doing the shit she does? Power and influence, I guess... But still. Annoying to see hope in a character and then get is crushed.

That was... horrific.

I mean, I guess I kinda knew what was coming given what happens in the books,

to the person Ramsay actually marries- Jeyne, Robb's widow

but still to see it play out... ugh.

Rest of the episode felt a bit rushed but that ending was rather terrible.

Edited by Thanatos19