SteVo

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Flyers-Rangers 7:00, CNBC/TSN. Emery in for the injured Mason. McDonagh to play.

Blackhawks-Blues 8:00 NBCSN/CBC. Kane and Toews back. Blues dealing with a ton of injuries. Statutes up in the air.

Wild-Avalanche 9:30 CNBC/TSN. Wild are basically healthy Avs not quite 100%.

Kings- Sharks NBCSN/CBC. Both teams nearly at full strength.

Avs ain't doing shit without Douchene. :smug:

Landy, O'Reilly, Mack, Stas, PA, EJ, Ginner, Barrie. Still plenty of firepower. :party:

• Upvote 1

Pretty shitty game by the Flyers. They were fortunate it was still tied after two periods. It's looking like we get Mason back for game 2, thankfully.

Playoff Hockey. Wow. Avs do it again!

Good news is that the Habs are up 2-0. Bad news is that they're headed back to the Bell Centre where they're absolute dog shit at in the playoffs... especially when coming in with a 2-0 series lead. :badass:

Lucic is such a bastard. No room for that shit in the game.

• Upvote 1

Whelp...for whatever reason we aren't playing like we did in the regular season...not even close. Not sure if it's the nerves, youth and inexperience or what, but damn. We've handled the Habs in the regular season series 3-0-1 (IIRC), but we have played like dog shit these first two games. Granted, in game two, we played a lot better in the first period, but then proceeded to play like dog shit in periods two and three.

Barring a BIG turnaround/shift in play...it was fun while it lasted...I guess... :dry:

Lucic is such a bastard. No room for that shit in the game.

apparently it's one of his favorite moves: VIDEO: Milan Lucic Hit Another Opponent in the Crotch with His Stick - SportsPickle | SportsPickle

I'm generally not a fan of suspensions in the playoffs, but I don't think I'd mind seeing one here, I do hope he at least faces a good sized fine

Lets go Avs. :smug:

Brent Seabrook is looking at a suspension, IMO.

So apparently what Lucic did was only bad enough to receive a $5,000 fine.

Lolwut?

Nathan MacKinnon is a sick, sick man. (Boy)

Emery in goal again today. I have a feeling we won't see Mason this whole series, which means we need to find a way to win at MSG. Hopefully today's game is more entertaining than game 1, for everyone's sake.

Coach Yeo said he wanted his players to be more physical to MacKinnon to try and slow him down. :yao:

Coach Yeo said he wanted his players to be more physical to MacKinnon to try and slow him down. :yao:

They were backing up because Mac would blow the fuck by them if they step up on him. Either way, they're screwed. :smug:

Hate losing, I hate losing in a double OT even more.

However, I just want to say that I hate the majority of Pittsburgh's fanbase, a big reason why I'm not a Stiller fan. As soon as things turn or go a little sour, they die and get completely out of the game. I've been in Melon and in Console and have seen it happen first hand. It's even more apparent on TV with Console's terrible acoustics. They went pretty much silent the majority of the second half of the game. Fucking Yinzers.

I blame ticket prices, cus most of the people who can afford 200 bucks to see a game aren't even that interested in hockey. It sucks cus it takes me out of the game at home too, there should be chants and noise and all that when you're playing at home. Not to mention the strings of empty seats down front owned by rich CEOs who don't even go to the games.

They are quickly losing momentum in this series and Flower hasn't looked half bad. I thought the stand he made in the first game would get them going but like usual they came back flat.

Kris Letang should've probably sat till next year, or had another stroke, I couldn't care less but he's been a constant fuck-up.

Kris Letang should've probably sat till next year, or had another stroke, I couldn't care less but he's been a constant fuck-up.

A little too much there, no? :p

• Upvote 1

Haha maybe a bit, I'm cold, but if he's not ready to be back out there then he shouldn't be. His game is speed and reaction and he has neither.

The Flyers really turned a corner in the second period today. Emery was awesome, Giroux was productive even though he didn't have a shot on goal, and ultimately, the Flyers got what they wanted: a split at Madison Square Garden. Back to Philly, folks.

Colorado-Minnesota Gm. 3 Monday. Guess the Wild are going with Kuemper. I would.

Brent Seabrook is looking at a suspension, IMO.

three games, not saying it wasn't deserved, but that's steep, especially with the Blackhawks looking at a 2 game deficit, I'm guessing that'll carry over to next season if the Blackhawks get swept?

Can we crown the Sharks yet? :smug:

Edited by BJORN