SteVo

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Phil what do you think of Montreal being idle for 10 days? :think:

Dunno. Prob will be a little rusty, but like that they're well rested.

LOLSHARKS.

Winning a series after trailing 3-0 has now been done 4 times in NHL history, twice in the last 4 years. Strange world we live in...

• Upvote 1

Did I really wake up to the news of the Kings winning? Did the Sharks really choke AGAIN?

Lmao. I usually feel more bad for fans of teams that are never good, but shit there's something to be said for a fan of a team being good every year and choking on their dicks postseason after postseason. you're not allowed to make Cowboys references because we're not good >_>

RANGERS BABY!! Just need you to get to the ECF and then you can fuck off! :smug:

Also...

LOLSHARKS

Biggest shock was Colorado. Even with the injuries they had, didn't think Minny could pull it off.

Guess I should be happy for Zach, but meh..

Looking at these matchups, its pretty clear that the new playoff system is going to be great for rivalries.

Second round predictions!

Blackhawks in 6

Kings in 5

Bruins in 7

Rangers in 7

Hawks in 5

Ducks in 7

Habs in 7

Pens in 6

Bruins in 6

Penguins in 7

Kings in 6

Blackhawks in 5

Dunno. Prob will be a little rusty, but like that they're well rested.

:yep:

Even though we have no Wild fans here, (Bware claims to be one) I'd like to congratulate them on getting it done. Got dominated in Minnesota and the games in Colorado were high-scoring. The Avs don't have any shut-down defensemen and it cost them in the end.

Price was pretty damn great. If his play was average tonight, the Bruins would have scored 5+ goals easily. The team in front of him got dominated for a good portion of the game. He deserves a lot better. But that's the way it's been for most of the season... Price having to put the team on his back. And PK was a beast. Guy just loves playing at TD Garden. :yep:

• Upvote 1

fuckin right Canucks, keep that shit up.

If they can beat the Bruins then the only two teams I'm positive the Penguins can't beat will be out :yao:

Blueshirts-Pens, Wild-Hawks start tonight. Bryz might be starting lolz

Price was pretty damn great. If his play was average tonight, the Bruins would have scored 5+ goals easily. The team in front of him got dominated for a good portion of the game. He deserves a lot better. But that's the way it's been for most of the season... Price having to put the team on his back. And PK was a beast. Guy just loves playing at TD Garden. :yep:

Yeah, Subban rocks. And Price has really stood on his head so far this postseason.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nhl/story/_/id/10872728/2014-stanley-cup-playoffs-boston-bruins-cam-neely-blasts-fans-classless-views-pk-subban <---- That's the second time fans have done this shit. Talk about classless.

Edited by BigBen07

I really think the Avs would've given Chicago a decent series. They are just running over the Wild. Sweep won't surprise me in the least.

I am so ready for Bylsma to be gone. In no way should a team with as much talent as the Pens have come out and look that slow/dreadful/flat/gassed pick your adjective.

Getting tired of Flower taking all the blame for playoff losses, when Sidney Crosby hasn't had a goal in his last TWELVE playoff games.

Yeah I think the Avs could at least play with Chicago for a 6 game series. Until the Wild lose at home they're not in trouble.

They came out and looked rested unlike the last game when they actually were rested. War of attrition but the D and the Flower were super solid all game. Need to keep the energy up for MSG or they're gonna get caught flat-footed again.

Crosby still didn't play well. 0 +/- in a 3-0 game. Cahman son.

Finally Sid. It is good to see Flower play well especially vs. a team like the Rangers. How do you be careless at the end of powerplays like that if you're the Rangers. Crosby and a pretty good player like Jussi all alone shooting on you. Tough. It's not like it was Craig Adams.

Bryz has an .830 save percentage in the playoffs. :dying:

Love to know which idiot "expert" thought he'd stand a chance against the Hawks offense.

Love to know which idiot "expert" thought he'd stand a chance against the Hawks offense.

He was awful against the Avs too. :smug: When he was in there. Wild finally were wise and benched his sorry ass. He's only in there because Kuemper got hurt in game 7. Bryzgalov only had to make ONE save for the win. :facepalm: Avs