Sign in to follow this  
panthergf

Madden 15 Discussion Thread

Just thought I would post the trailer was released today with Panthers LB & DPOTY Luke Kuechly gracing the first trailer I am not sure how to post youtube videos on here yet so here is the link to the trailer if someone wants to post it,

Edited by panthergf

To post youtube videos use [ ytube] everything after the = [ /ytube] No spaces in the bracket.

I clicked the link and youtube played an xbox kinect sports rivals ad before playing the madden one, so I just watched a 30 second commercial for a sports video game in order to watch a 30 second commercial for a sports video game :shifty:

• Upvote 2

I clicked the link and youtube played an xbox kinect sports rivals ad before playing the madden one, so I just watched a 30 second commercial for a sports video game in order to watch a 30 second commercial for a sports video game :shifty:

Get adblock.

I'll wait and see like I usually do. The 'transformation' is probably EA giving you the two superbowl teams, and then making you pay 0.99 for any other teams you want to play as :laugh:

To post youtube videos use [ ytube] everything after the = [ /ytube] No spaces in the bracket.

or [ media] [ / media] with using the entire link

• Upvote 1

Itll be the first time I have a current-gen console so I'm pretty excited to get this.

I realize it's an annual series, but I hate how they only focus on one thing every year and pretend like they revolutionized sports gaming.

Don't get me wrong, I am still getting it.. I waited for a long time on Madden 25 before caving for $20... Might do the same this year, but I dunno.

• Upvote 1

Eddie Lacy with 2% :rock:

haha. Seahawks are gonna suck something awful this year. Super Bowl hangover AND Madden Curse? It's gonna be a tough year in Seattle.

Trailer looks good. But the game will likely still suck until EA gets some competition again.

Damn I wish the next Madden allows you do download your own logo, set the teams name and create your own uniforms instead of this set garbage.

Edited by Reaper39

I actually traded Madden in a few months ago, I think it's the first time I've ever traded Madden in before the next season, it's certainly the first time I've done it in season, and it was basically because I couldn't play as the Titans and be competitive, maybe I just wasn't playing enough (though I think I played plenty before giving up on it) or maybe they just sucked at pairing me with similar opponents online, but it seemed like every pass was way off (I'd try to throw to a wide open receiver and it'd go to the safety five yards away) and even when it was accurate my players couldn't catch (I can't tell you how many drops I had, and I'm not sure where it was worse easy receptions or easy interceptions) I think they just made the gap between the top teams and the bad teams way too big, I get it, the Titans sucked this year, I play Madden to act like that's not true, and this year's iteration made that near impossible, needless to say I found this ad infuriating:

Love that ad :smug: Know it by heart. Love Madden 15 on PS4 way more than I expected. Insane quality and in general just endless replayability.