BwareDWare94

Confession Thread

The post wasn't changed till like 9pm. Even Air post is proof that his post was still there till at least after 5..So yeah I bet a lot of people saw it.

• Upvote 1

My new lady friend likes emo rock :Suicide:

Pretty much. Lmao.

But I 100% ended it between the two of us. She's invested so much time, money, etc in that stuff, makes no sense for me to get in the way of that. Its just foreign to me because this was my first relationship since high school, and I only had in high school that lasted... Two weeks?

I don't get what's up with girls and sororities. I've listened to a few of them talk about their pledges (both people rushing and those having to deal with pledges), and it seems like they only join these organizations to continue the drama they left in high school. Also, it seems like a convenient way for girls who were the important person in high school to keep themselves important in college where no one cares about people for who they were in high school.

• Upvote 1

I'm a severe jealous type to the point where I make white girls look not jealous.

I like emo rock...

Even fucking Mayday Parade?

Such. Awful. Singing.

I'm a severe jealous type to the point where I make white girls look not jealous.

I was like that between 17-19.

Learn to let it go or it'll ruin any good thing that comes your way.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I don't get what's up with girls and sororities. I've listened to a few of them talk about their pledges (both people rushing and those having to deal with pledges), and it seems like they only join these organizations to continue the drama they left in high school. Also, it seems like a convenient way for girls who were the important person in high school to keep themselves important in college where no one cares about people for who they were in high school.

Greek Life in general, or at least from my personal experience, or rather the Greek Life at the school I used to go to was/is a complete joke. And it's not one of those "they hate us cause they ain't us" B.S... I was offered a bid to two different fraternities during my time at Adrian, and I told them both to get the fuck outa my face...

Even when I was with her, she knew how I felt about that stuff. I respected her decision (or anyone else who joins them for an understandable reason), and I told her to honor it, but I just could never. Literally every positive aspect they ramble on about could easily be obtained by joining any of a million organizations most schools offer that don't come with the baggage, and financial burden, associated with Greek Life.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

I was like that between 17-19.

Learn to let it go or it'll ruin any good thing that comes your way.

Like I used to just be jealous of boyfriends of girls I though were cute of what have you. With the girl I'm into now I'm jealous of her parents, her siblings, her (female) friends, basically anyone who gets to spend any time around her at all.

Edited by Tridentdawgpound

Been there, done that... I know it isn't easy, and it's a lot easier to say than do. But don't obsess over stuff like that. All you are doing is torturing yourself. Enjoy the time you have more than hating the time you're apart.

Oh.. and go talk to her, bro.

Oh.. and go talk to her, bro.

Tell me where she is and I'll be there in five.

Tell me where she is and I'll be there in five.

When I find Hannah, I will let you know.

It's still not her, but I should go to her apartment complex and knock on every door until I find her all like:

7wxNAH2.gif

• Upvote 1

She's in Georgia. Go.

At the same time, I must say this. In my experience, any thing that starts this way is bound to go bad. Maybe the jealousy is reason #1 to do whatever you gotta do to push her out of your mind and pursue someone else.

Early jealousy is usually a sign that you won't be able to trust a girl. You can't just flip that switch. It sucks.

Best girl I've ever had a shot with went down the drain like this. Somehow, some way, a friendship rekindled later on, but that has to be rare.

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Upvote 2

Even fucking Mayday Parade?

Such. Awful. Singing.

Lol I hadn't heard of them until you posted. Listening to them now and really like them.

She's in Georgia. Go.

At the same time, I must say this. In my experience, any thing that starts this way is bound to go bad. Maybe the jealousy is reason #1 to do whatever you gotta do to push her out of your mind and pursue someone else.

Early jealousy is usually a sign that you won't be able to trust a girl. You can't just flip that switch. It sucks.

Best girl I've ever had a shot with went down the drain like this. Somehow, some way, a friendship rekindled later on, but that has to be rare.

I wouldn't call it a trust thing I'm just pissed off that they all get to spend time with her and be around her and I don't. I'm not suspicious that she's banging her siblings or anything.

I like emo rock...

Meant to post "In Circles". Nothing wrong with Emo. Emo or Emotional Hardcore/emocore is a subgenre of punk if we're being real.

Think it's great.

Edited by Bay
  • Upvote 1

Don't get me wrong--I like some of it, too (Silverstein, early TBS [A Decade Under the Influence FTW], Jack's Mannequin). I just can't handle the extremely nasal vocals of some of them.

Don't get me wrong--I like some of it, too (Silverstein, early TBS [A Decade Under the Influence FTW], Jack's Mannequin). I just can't handle the extremely nasal vocals of some of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyT57wkggxg

Thoughts?

I'm becoming more like my mom and my brother every day. They're both diagnosed bipolar. That is bad fucking news.

If you really think that, you should see a doctor. It is treatable

I'm becoming more like my mom and my brother every day. They're both diagnosed bipolar. That is bad fucking news.

Every day I see more and more of my family in me... It's scary. :shifty:

You might as well go find out. See the right doctor who can make the assessment (there's no real "test" for it). That disorder is managed very well by medicine, in my opinion. Helps control the mood swings, etc.

If you think you are at risk, not one bit of it is your fault. Things like this are out of the individual's control.