Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Vontaze Burfict should be suspended for multiple games

Using a sarcasm emoji ruins sarcasm.

He needs a fine and suspension, not a permanent removal. Stop raging for once.

If you had been here for any length of time you would know the overwhelming majority of the site was clowning him and thought he was a piece of shit. I still think he is a piece of shit, that .gif proved it. If you are butthurt by me saying he is a piece of shit, I am truly apologetic....

This recruiting shit, bringing people in is a large reason TGP is going in the shitter. The only ones I am impressed with is Attylla and Kempbolt, the others are bogus ass homers who continuously step on their dick and make themselves look like assholes on the regular.

Edited by Ngata_Chance

make themselves look like assholes on the regular.

And you're not making yourself look like an asshole?

Uhhh, clearly not. Didn't you see what he said about me?

Uhhh, clearly not. Didn't you see what he said about me?

Everyone loves you Kemp this is a known fact.

For an opinion that is widely accepted ? Greg Olsen just echoed my sentiments exactly.

No it is the one that think he has or will change who are the assholes. He deliberately went after the ankle of a guy who has been dealing with an injury right there. He did not just fall on it which is a works of difference it was premeditated and that sit should not be in the NFL.

Edited by Ngata_Chance

Woooooow.

Just fucking wow.

Go fuck yourself NFL.

Someone needs to break Burfict's foot, maybe then he'd stop going after other players ankles. So glad we don't play that dirty fucker for four more years at the earliest.

Pacman Jones response just leaves me fuming:

"Yeah, I was" surprised, Jones said. "Because there was no flag. And Vontaze plays with great emotions and I don't think he should have been fined $25,000 for it.

"It is what it is. Vontaze will take that one on the chin. He can't change the way he plays."

Go fuck yourself as well, Pacman. Can't change the way he plays? If you can't see that was dirty as fuck, you're an imbecile.

Edited by Thanatos19

So glad we don't play that dirty fucker for four more years at the earliest.

Except if y'all meet in the Super Bowl. Maybe y'all can tie that game too. Cam, Olsen, and Burfict all at the podium hoisting the Lombardi together... :troll:

Edited by FartWaffles

you know you've done something really wrong when your strongest defender is Pacman Jones

• Upvote 2

you know you've done something really wrong when your strongest defender is Pacman Jones

Adam* He isn't a shithead anymore.

sorry, to Titans fans he will always be Pacman

The guy who decided to blame the kicker for a missed figgy to the media after getting his ass handed to him isn't a shithead?

The guy who decided to blame the kicker for a missed figgy to the media after getting his ass handed to him isn't a shithead?

He didn't even come out and blame Nugent :rofl: All he said was do your job.

Either way, Nugent has every right to get shat upon. He missed a 36 yard field goal.

He didn't even come out and blame Nugent :rofl: All he said was do your job.

Either way, Nugent has every right to get shat upon. He missed a 36 yard field goal.

As if it wasn't completely obvious what he was saying. Players who throw teammates under the bus to the media are shitheads. Nugent could have said "certain corners need to not suck ass and maybe we won't tie." But he didn't.