Sarge

2015 MLB Season Thread

I may be getting ahead of myself, but looking ahead at the schedule the Nats and Mets close out the season with a series against each other, it'd be kinda fun if the division came down to that series

Bum pitched a beaut yesterday, and Belt brought some power. Hopefully, we can get this 2-game sweep against Houston

NVM,

couldn't score off of Scott Feldman -_-

Jays with 11 wins in a row! First team since 1954 to have 2 win streaks of at least 11 games in a single season. Unbelievable.

I may be getting ahead of myself, but looking ahead at the schedule the Nats and Mets close out the season with a series against each other, it'd be kinda fun if the division came down to that series

They do indeed and it would bring a nice flavour to that series being division and playoffs on the line.

Mets bust out the brooms for a sweep on the Rockies and the Washington slump continues.

Edited by Bangy

So who will play against the Pirates in Pittsburgh for the NL Wildcard Game?

So who will play against the Pirates in Pittsburgh for the NL Wildcard Game?

Honestly probably either the Cubs or the 2nd team in the West. Only the winner of the East will go through

:yao: Mariners
  • Upvote 1

Enjoyed attending the Mets-Pirates game last night. Seeing Bart pitch and Yoenis homer was pretty solid. Club seats were legit as fuck. I liked Citi a lot. Will actually be there again next weekend to see a concert.

Only negative of the night was what they banged me for a Knob Creek at the bar. $18 fucking dollars for like 2 ounces of bourbon in a shitty plastic cup. I shit you not. I think I saw that all of the mixed cocktails are like $11 across the board, so I have no fucking clue why they're charging $18 for a bourbon on the rocks.

Pro sports teams rape people over booze and food so hard.

This series against the Pirates was always going to be tough. Some comfort though that they are saying them real close.

A large beer at the Indians game is 10 bucks and its nothing more than what you pour in a red solo cup lol.

This series against the Pirates was always going to be tough. Some comfort though that they are saying them real close.

Annnnnnm I spoke a game too soon...

Polanco is on fire, Ramirez broke out of his slump, Alvarez is hitting well.

Too bad we're so far behind the Cardinals. :sigh:

They do indeed and it would bring a nice flavour to that series being division and playoffs on the line.

Nats need to figure something out quick or it's gonna be irrelevant

Man if the Nats missed the playoffs that would be pretty disappointing.

I'd say that's pretty accurate. :yep:

God damn, that cannon.

Tigers fired GM Dave Dombrowski.

He won't be unemployed long.

2 weeks. :notbad:

Red Sox hired him to be their President of Baseball Operations. Great hire for them. He'll have a positive impact in Boston. I'd be pissed if I was an AL east fan. lolTigers for firing him.

2 weeks. :notbad:

Red Sox hired him to be their President of Baseball Operations. Great hire for them. He'll have a positive impact in Boston. I'd be pissed if I was an AL east fan. lolTigers for firing him.

More like Yankees fans. :yep:

The Twins are up 4-1 in the 8th inning, and the Yankees have the bases loaded with A-Rod at the plate.

Paul Molitor actually pitched to A-Rod as opposed to conceding one run and walking him.

How fucking dumb can you get?

Glad that the Mets come out firing after the Sweep. Curtis Granderson has been damn consistent all year.