oochymp

March Madness

Michigan St and Wichita St keeping me alive. All while killing brackets of my coworkers :rock:

Can't believe I'm in 2nd.

lolVinandFerve

You win some, you lose sone. Or in my case: win some, lose a lot

As long as UK loses at some point, I'm gold. Although with my luck, Wisconsin will lose too.

Edited by Vin

I am not last? FUCK YA. That's a victory. I picked straight homer and lost my champion on Day 1... Lmao. I should still finish last, but I will take every day not in last as a massive, massive success. for somebody to be below me, you have to be maybe the worst bracketeer in the history of the world. I don't think half of you could have picked worse if you deliberately tried being bad.

I am not last? FUCK YA. That's a victory. I picked straight homer and lost my champion on Day 1... Lmao. I should still finish last, but I will take every day not in last as a massive, massive success. for somebody to be below me, you have to be maybe the worst bracketeer in the history of the world. I don't think half of you could have picked worse if you deliberately tried being bad.

Vin might have been doing that, I can't come up with any other explanation for putting Eastern Washington in the Final Four :laugh:

I based everything off of the little team blurbs and stats that ESPN used.

I'd rather not be informed and suck than actually be informed and still suck.

To be fair, you will probably still crush me in the end, even with how terrible you are. I have had the fewest possible points remaining the entire tournament. You will catch up here... soon. The problem with having 3 Iowa teams in two parts of the brackets means I went out of my way to pretty much sabotage half my bracket. -- not like the other half is that much better. Hahaha. :shifty:

Can't wait for me to finish last cause everyone but my champion in my final four is dead.

Wichita St over Notre Dame

Kentucky over West Virginia

Wisconsin over North Carolina

Arizona over Xavier ( :( )

damn, this is tight, Sparty and I at the top with our Final Fours still intact, I also have to reflect on the irony that the most glaring differences between our brackets is I had Michigan State going a lot further than he did while he had Georgetown going a lot further than I did

there are still a few others with three of their final four intact who could sneak in too

Edited by oochymp

damn, this is tight, Sparty and I at the top with our Final Fours still intact, I also have to reflect on the irony that the most glaring differences between our brackets is I had Michigan State going a lot further than he did while he had Georgetown going a lot further than I did

there are still a few others with three of their final four intact who could sneak in too

Let's go Wisconsin!!!

looks like this is gonna come down to the Duke/Michigan State game

Well, I lost this game so only one thing left to do: GO STATE!!!

• Upvote 2

Sarge or PackersDynasty for the win tonight. Crazy bounce-back.

I can't believe I have a chance to win this thing as shitty as my bracket is. lol. It truly is March Madness.

Seeing 40-0 would have been historically nice, but John Calipari is so unlikeable.

I win. Wow.

Did Wisconsin shoot a single free throw from the 10 minute mark til 0:00?

Did Wisconsin shoot a single free throw from the 10 minute mark til 0:00?

Did they drive and attempt to create contact?

Did they drive and attempt to create contact?

At times, yes they did. But they did go too passive and started throwing up threes, which is the exact opposite of what they should have done with Okafor/Winslow in foul trouble. That said, the refs were horrible this game and have been horrible all tourney long. It's absurd that they missed such obvious calls all tourney. Just a prime example of how much of a joke college basketball is.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Wisconsin just ran out of gas at the end. They were tired and couldn't keep up and forced some really bad shots at the end. Kinda wish both teams had equal rest heading into the championship but.. Oh well.

Wisconsin just ran out of gas at the end. They were tired and couldn't keep up and forced some really bad shots at the end. Kinda wish both teams had equal rest heading into the championship but.. Oh well.

how much different was the rest? are you saying that Duke had the benefit of being able to coast to a win in their semifinal game? if that's the case then they earned that by dominating Michigan State, in terms of time between games there really wasn't a noticeable difference