Good article on why you shouldnt panic this time of year

Nice article Crash.

Who's panicking though?

Guest Phailadelphia

People panic in March??

Moe like LOL spot, m i rite?!

:kobe:

• Upvote 1

Broncos fans don't need to panic until Peyton Manning is shitting the bed in January. :mjlaugh:

Piling on new posters like ya'll do is why this place doesn't grow. :coffee:

Our community is perfect anyways. TGP master race.

There was a board war?

Wish I was a soldier in said war.

There was a board war?

Yup.

TGP's finest, reporting for duty.

TCj9kZO.png

• Upvote 1

Oh yes... SBB kept an archive of some of it, but i think its on one of the older versions of the board. Vin and I may still have a log of it somewhere.. or maybe it's just lost forever.

He's not new. He's a complete idiot who revealed himself as such during his last foray into our glorious stronghold.

We are better off without posters like him. He's a blind homer, for starters, that insisted he wasn't a Broncos fan while kissing the ass of John Elway and overlooking any of Denver's flaws while rating their players far higher at their position than any non-Broncos fan would, (i.e. if I insisted Cam Newton was the #1 QB in the NFL).

TGP has always, and hopefully will always, be about quality posters over numerous ones. Why do we want a hundred active members if 50 of those members are pure homers who bring up the same rehashed points over and over again?

We don't need to expand simply for the sake of expansion. I welcome any smart new members who want to talk football and aren't purely homers for their favorite team. Anyone else? I want us to make them feel unwelcome. Because they are. They want to spout homeristic bullshit and personal attacks, let them go to NFL.com or their favorite team's forums, (oh dear lord the Panthers forums, save me).

TGP is elitist- and in this case, its a good thing.

Don't disagree, especially about this poster, but he's one of a dozen examples of posters with potential since I started here who didn't stay. I left the Broncos fan board because I was tired of blind homerism. I love TGP and all the posters here, and imo it could still be so much more. Some decency and understanding would go a long way, and maybe we'll have more than a handful of different people contributing every day.

Meh. I completely disagree with you on this one, MHG. We dont need him or anyone else like him.