RazorStar

How do you like your steak?

First of all, I agree with eating medium rare burgers(or any burger that has red in it in the middle) is disgusting, but it's a personal taste thing.

Second of all, I eat my steaks medium well. But the only time I eat steak is when my father grills them because he's a fucking master at grilling. Otherwise, I find steaks regardless of how it's cooked or who cooked it to be overpriced pieces of meat. A well cooked hamburger tastes as good as any steak I've ever had and is usually, at the very least, a few dollars cheaper than steak, whether you're eating at a restaurant or buying the meat at the grocery store.

Third of all, I don't think the statement "chefs do it this way" or whatever really even holds much water in general. Cause Gordon Ramsay, while I love watching him cook and I know he's 10x the cook I am or ever will be, makes some disgusting ass looking scrambled eggs and says that's often how he'll judge a cook(how they cook their scrambled eggs). According to him, this is proper scrambled eggs:

Just because I have a ton of respect for Ramsay(and any chef) in their craft, doesn't mean I'd eat shit like those scrambled eggs because according to one of the greatest chefs in the world it's proper.

• Upvote 2

" Now if you're a good boyfriend, go upstairs and give it to your girlfriend in bed "

Those eggs look amazing, btw.

• Upvote 2

I like my scrambled eggs "loose" - as in not overly cooked - so Ramsey's looks pretty appealing to me.

As far as steaks go, medium rare or rare. And I'm not a fan of using steak sauce such as A1. Although, at places like Outback Steakhouse when I order Prime Rib they'll give you a little cup of au jus sauce (which I believe is mixed with the juice from the steak) and sometimes I'll dip it in that which is pretty good.

Or you could be a bigger man and eat ribs and not steak. Losers.

• Downvote 6

I like my scrambled eggs "loose" - as in not overly cooked - so Ramsey's looks pretty appealing to me.

As far as steaks go, medium rare or rare. And I'm not a fan of using steak sauce such as A1. Although, at places like Outback Steakhouse when I order Prime Rib they'll give you a little cup of au jus sauce (which I believe is mixed with the juice from the steak) and sometimes I'll dip it in that which is pretty good.

Au jus on prime rib is dope :yep: I dip my slices of roast beef when I make sandwiches in au jus too. Crack.

• Upvote 1

Or you could be a bigger man and eat ribs and not steak. Losers.

Fine. How do you like your ribs?

attached to an asshole.

• Upvote 1

Garlic is pretty :puke:. I hate the smell of that shit.

If garlic breath wasn't a thing, I'd cover everything with it.

• Upvote 2