Sell. That lung injury has me worried.

B/S: DeMarcus Ware and Anthony Spencer become the most feared pair of DEs by midseason.

That's very subjective but I'm going to sell. I think that will the Panthers Charles Johnson & Greg Hardy or a pair of the Seahawks DE's.

Buy or Sell: Phillip Rivers throws less than 18 interceptions.

That's very subjective but I'm going to sell. I think that will the Panthers Charles Johnson & Greg Hardy or a pair of the Seahawks DE's.

Buy or Sell: Phillip Rivers throws less than 18 interceptions.

Uhhh... sell. He didn't even hit 18 last year as the most sacked (per attempt) QB in the NFL. Now the protection has modestly improved, the running game looks viable, and he's going to be attempting more high% stuff. How would it go up?

B/S- Mike Vick is responsible for 18+ turnovers (INT/Fumble).

Uhhh... sell. He didn't even hit 18 last year as the most sacked (per attempt) QB in the NFL. Now the protection has modestly improved, the running game looks viable, and he's going to be attempting more high% stuff. How would it go up?

B/S- Mike Vick is responsible for 18+ turnovers (INT/Fumble).

Sell, chances are he either lights it up or gets injured or replaced before he hits that mark. I could see it amounting to 18+ if he plays a full season.

Buy or sell: Cam Newton scoring 10+ rushing TDs and 10+ passing TDs

Edited by BJORN

Sell, chances are he either lights it up or gets injured or replaced before he hits that mark. I could see it amounting to 18+ if he plays a full season.

Buy or sell: Cam Newton scoring 10+ rushing TDs and 10+ passing TDs

Sell. Rushing QBs are a trend who are going to fade out, and soon.

Buy or Sell: Joe Flacco throws 25+ TDs thanks to a new system that he's been shining in since Caldwell took over.

Sell. Rushing QBs are a trend who are going to fade out, and soon.

Buy or Sell: Joe Flacco throws 25+ TDs thanks to a new system that he's been shining in since Caldwell took over.

Sigh. This again. Cam Newton is NOT a rushing QB. He is a QB who can run. There is a huge difference.

OT: Buy.

Buy or Sell: Carolina gets a ROY (either OROY or DROY) for the 3rd straight year.

Sigh. This again. Cam Newton is NOT a rushing QB. He is a QB who can run. There is a huge difference.

Buy or Sell: Carolina gets a ROY (either OROY or DROY) for the 3rd straight year.

Sell, Star was overlooked and I could easily see him break out but my favorite for DROY is Ziggy Ansah. I doubt a 4th round guard or Kenjon Barner do enough to get OROY.

B/S: The Jaguars winning 5+ games.

I'm not pigeonholing Cam into a one word description of his ability as a quarterback. I'm merely stating that this current trend in the NFL, with quarterbacks who can run the ball, won't last. This is exactly why I think RG3 and Kaep will struggle this year. The easiest way to beat a player who can do two things is to make him one dimensional.

Sell, Star was overlooked and I could easily see him break out but my favorite for DROY is Ziggy Ansah. I doubt a 4th round guard or Kenjon Barner do enough to get OROY.

B/S: The Jaguars winning 5+ games.

Ziggy tweaked something last night. Could easily be Star

Buy. I like what the Jags are doing, especially if Gabbert takes a few strides. He made some brilliant throws last week.

Buy or Sell: The Cardinals win 8+ games.

Buy - If Palmer can get some chemistry with Fitz they oould be a playoff bound.

B/S - A Browns WR breaks 1000 yards receiving.

Edited by Bucman

Buy - If Palmer can get some chemistry with Fitz they oould be a playoff bound.

B/S - A Browns WR breaks 1000 yards receiving.

Buy all day. Josh Gordon is a stud. He's suspended for 2 games, but he'd only need 71 per in the other 14 to hit 1000. Very attainable.

B/S- The Steelers maintain a top 5 defense.

Buy all day. Josh Gordon is a stud. He's suspended for 2 games, but he'd only need 71 per in the other 14 to hit 1000. Very attainable.

B/S- The Steelers maintain a top 5 defense.

Sell. They'll be good, but not top 5. Top 10, and how big of a difference is there, really?

Buy or Sell: James Harrison is in the running for Comeback Player of the Year with Cincinatti.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Sell. They'll be good, but not top 5. Top 10, and have big of a difference is there, really?

Buy or Sell: James Harrison is in the running for Comeback Player of the Year with Cincinatti.

Sell. I don't see how he would even been considered a candidate.

B/S- The Ravens trade for a WR before the season starts.

Sell. Smith is fine, Doss is fine (he doesn't get a lot of targets but he does his job), Jones is solid, and I liked what I saw out of Shiancoe last night. Also, Marlon Brown had a breakout performance last night. The Ravens have a ton of big, physical receivers, and I haven't even mentioned Deonte Thompson.

Sell. Smith is fine, Doss is fine (he doesn't get a lot of targets but he does his job), Jones is solid, and I liked what I saw out of Shiancoe last night. Also, Marlon Brown had a breakout performance last night. The Ravens have a ton of big, physical receivers, and I haven't even mentioned Deonte Thompson.

Buy or Sell: Christian Ponder improves, throws 20+ TDs and 12 or less INTs.

Buy or Sell: Christian Ponder improves, throws 20+ TDs and 12 or less INTs.

Sell. I just dont think he is starting caliber QB

B/S - Trent Richardon 1500 yards rushing

Edited by NYGIANTSFLYHIGH

Sell. I just dont think he is starting caliber QB

B/S - Trent Richardon 1500 yards rushing

Sell, but only because he's had health issues.

Buy or Sell: With a lesser role (and less danger of getting hurt), Fred Jackson reminds us all why he's held in such high regard.

Sell, but only because he's had health issues.

Buy or Sell: With a lesser role (and less danger of getting hurt), Fred Jackson reminds us all why he's held in such high regard.

Definite buy. Boy can run. Hoping to grab him late in some fantasy drafts if I dont get Spiller.

B/S- Pierre Garcon regrets not getting that foot ligament surgery that was reccommeded to him in the offseason and misses time and/or plays at a lesser level before seasons end.

Definite buy. Boy can run. Hoping to grab him late in some fantasy drafts if I dont get Spiller.

B/S- Pierre Garcon regrets not getting that foot ligament surgery that was reccommeded to him in the offseason and misses time and/or plays at a lesser level before seasons end.

Buy, but I do think he's quite good, so if the foot doesn't bug him, he should be fine.

Buy or Sell: Both Robert Griffin III and Colin Kaepernick struggle as defenses figure out how to shut down their run game.

Buy, but I do think he's quite good, so if the foot doesn't bug him, he should be fine.

Buy or Sell: Both Robert Griffin III and Colin Kaepernick struggle as defenses figure out how to shut down their run game.

Sell, I'm not sold on defenses figuring out either of them. I actually think RG3 would be fine even if they do figure out how to stop his run game because they have been focusing on him running less and throwing more! I expect his pocket passing to be even better this year. Kaepernick, I could see struggling if he can't run. But then again, Harbaugh worked his magic with Alex Smith, why can't he do the same with Kaepernick?

Buy or Sell: Brandon Weeden outperforming Philip Rivers this year.

Edited by BJORN

Sell, I'm not sold on defenses figuring out either of them. I actually think RG3 would be fine even if they do figure out how to stop his run game because they have been focusing on him running less and throwing more! I expect his pocket passing to be even better this year. Kaepernick, I could see struggling if he can't run. But then again, Harbaugh worked his magic with Alex Smith, why can't he do the same with Kaepernick?

Buy or Sell: Brandon Weeden outperforming Philip Rivers this year.

Sell. I think they'll be in the same ballpark.

Buy or Sell: Tony Romo has his best season as a starting QB.

Buy or Sell: Tony Romo has his best season as a starting QB.

Sell - Personally I just feel like his best days are already behind him.

Buy/Sell: Arian Foster rushing for 1,000+ yards.

Sell - Personally I just feel like his best days are already behind him.

Buy/Sell: Arian Foster rushing for 1,000+ yards.

Buy- Barring injury.

Buy/Sell - Cleveland makes it out of the cellar in AFC North.

Buy- Barring injury.

Buy/Sell - Cleveland makes it out of the cellar in AFC North.

Sell. They'll be better, but the rest of the division is too good.

Buy or Sell: Andy Dalton throws 30+ touchdowns, is in the regular season MVP race.

Sell. They'll be better, but the rest of the division is too good.

Buy or Sell: Andy Dalton throws 30+ touchdowns, is in the regular season MVP race.

I'm selling my soul on that one mainly on the Mvp race.

Buy or Sell: MJD rushes for 1200 yards.

I'm selling my soul on that one mainly on the Mvp race.

Buy or Sell: MJD rushes for 1200 yards.

Buy. He's healthy.

Also, on a quick note, I don't think Andy Dalton will be in the MVP race, either. I'm just trying to come up with more difficult questions. I think he could be a sleeper candidate, anyway.

Buy or Sell: Tom Brady has fewer than 30 TD passes this season.