Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Mo Claiborne in 2015

The second half of last Sunday's game was a shit show, and everybody knows that. Nevertheless, Mo Claiborne was out there continuing to fight and continuing to outplay other Dallas CBs by a significant margin. Has this young man finally turned the corner?

Personally, I've never thought he was as bad as most. He had some really shitty games, but then there were games where his number never got called because he was glued to his cover. He's always showcased the potential. Is he finally showing some consistency?

Also, name one corner in this league who can cover Julio Jones at this point?

The second half of last Sunday's game was a shit show, and everybody knows that. Nevertheless, Mo Claiborne was out there continuing to fight and continuing to outplay other Dallas CBs by a significant margin. Has this young man finally turned the corner?

Personally, I've never thought he was as bad as most. He had some really shitty games, but then there were games where his number never got called because he was glued to his cover. He's always showcased the potential. Is he finally showing some consistency?

Also, name one corner in this league who can cover Julio Jones at this point?

Josh Norman.

Guest Phailadelphia

I noticed this Sunday as well...Mo Claiborne seems to have taken a HUGE leap from last year. Let's hope he can keep it up.

So it's taken him how long to become an above average player? I'd still take him over Maxwell though. :yao: