Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2015 NBA Season Thread!

I loved the anchor trying to cover for him, I'm sorry, this isn't on radio, everyone knows what's going on

Westbrook met the Pope today. :smug:

Did he violently brutalize his rim too?

Don't understand all the butt hurt from Durant and Westbrook over the Pistons game. Don't want someone on the other team to celebrate, beat them. :shrug:

And it's not like Russell Westbrook doesn't have the habit of celebrating in people's faces when he hits a three or dunks.

It's pretty clear that they just don't like each other, which I'm cool with.

But in all honesty, FUCK Kevin Durant. I didn't care for him before, but now I'm actively rooting for him to fail. I know what I sound like, neg me, attack me about it, and I don't care. A guy plays in Oklahoma City asking who cares about Detroit. FOH.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F
  • Downvote 1

Hell of a home streak by the Warriors ended at 54 last night thanks to the Celtics. Warriors need to win at least five of the final six to beat the Bulls record now.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Guest Phailadelphia

Don't understand all the butt hurt from Durant and Westbrook over the Pistons game. Don't want someone on the other team to celebrate, beat them. :shrug:

There's a *little* bit more context behind it than this.

The fact we are not going to make the playoffs in the East after however many years of being in the top 4 of the East is a fitting way to end our miserable season.

Fire. Everybody.

Well, Sam Hinke stepped down as 76ers gm. He definitely had a controversial tenure, and it will be interesting to see where the 76ers go with their GM spot next. Are they going to poach the Spurs? Maybe try to get someone from the Golden State office? Maybe look for some under-the-radar scout to accept a promotion. Well there are a lot of options, and they have some tim to sort this out.

Or maybe Jerry Colangelo will immediately hire his son, who has already failed miserably as a gm. 76ers, you suck.

An so soon begins the off season circus that will be if Melo stay's or goes. I love the guy and he has been an beast while he has been with the Knicks, I feel he isn't going to get the ring in NY while we are going through our rebuild unless we get someone stupid in the offseason.

Warriors not gonna beat that record now.

Guest Phailadelphia

yup, Wiz starving for KD to come home :lol:

Can't believe it got past the editor. No one thought to question it. DC thirsty.

The signed document was fake, but I thought the conversation was real.

The more I think about it, the more likely I think it is that Dwight is back with the Magic next season.

The more I think about it, the more likely I think it is that Dwight is back with the Magic next season.

You can have him. :yao:

Didn't say I wanted him, just said it's starting to look more and more likely. Both sides have had it rough since the breakup so I could see how a reunion would be something both parties could be interested in. I'd expect the Magic to go hard after Al Horford first, but I can see Dwight as a possibility. Nikola Vucevic is just too soft and the Magic are going to need to find some defense in the post.

Rumors of Mike D'Antoni returning to Phoenix as head coach. This fuckin' carousel never stops, and I am getting nauseous.

You can have him. :yao:

I don't think Dwight needs to go, because nobody's going to sign him to a crazy contract. Houston might be willing to offer him the most of anybody (though I can see maybe a team like Indiana trying to improve the C position).

If I was Houston I'd be desperately trying to swap James Harden for another star. I'd be offering James + TJones (since JB doesn't play him, for some reason) for Blake Griffin or Paul George. Harden is not going to change. Melo didn't, James won't.