Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2015 NBA Season Thread!

He's never been a shooter.

All you have to do is tie the game there...but of course. Let's have a play run for a fadeaway contested three. Don't act like Lue called that shit either..Lebron runs that shitshow.

Can the playoffs just be a big round robin between Golden State, San Antonio, and Oklahoma City?

• Upvote 2

Guest Phailadelphia

OKC can most definitely hang with GSW. Their 2 games this season have told me that. OKC probably has to beat SAS before they can get to GSW. The West playoffs are going to be fucking bonkers.

Also, Curry cannot be the best player on the planet until he's a better defender. GSW tried to hide him on Roberson but OKC forced him into the P&R vs Russ and went at him all night.

• Upvote 1

OKC can most definitely hang with GSW. Their 2 games this season have told me that. OKC probably has to beat SAS before they can get to GSW. The West playoffs are going to be fucking bonkers.

Also, Curry cannot be the best player on the planet until he's a better defender. GSW tried to hide him on Roberson but OKC forced him into the P&R vs Russ and went at him all night.

To be honest though you don't need great defense if you can outscore your competition on a daily basis.

I don't think he's that bad on defense. He's not gonna win any DPOYs but he isn't Harden. Westbrook is really freaking good.

Curry is most definitely the best player on the planet right now and don't think its up for debate tbh.

Absolutely ridiculous what the Warriors are doing to the NBA.

It looks like we might be heading for a Clippers/Grizzlies first round match-up this year for the hundredth time.

Warriors have lost to the Nuggets, Bucks and Lakers but are undefeated against Top 10 teams.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

^The Rockets suck, but this just became my favorite NBA season bar none.

the DC metro was closed all day yesterday to inspect wiring, so naturally somebody brought this sign to the Wizards/Bulls game last night:

Screenshot_2016-03-16_at_7.20.08_PM.0.0.

If both Detroit and Milwaukee miss out--that's going to suck.

Lmao^

Also, Dwight Howard is a loser

DMac, Darrun Hilliard went to a high school in my school district that my school played.

I never saw him play, but just thought I'd tell you since you're a Pistons fan. How is he? lol

Guest Phailadelphia

OKC healthy and peaking at just the right time. Can't wait for the playoffs to begin.

The Bulls got me all sorts of fucked up...

Sam-no.gif

Fired Paxson/Foreman and get rid of Hoiberg and bring back Thibs before we become the laughingstock of the NBA.