BLUE

Alex happy

wait... the Titans have a tight end named SUPERNAW? That's probably the most relevant the Titans have ever been to me.

Reminds me of Black Sabbath's Supernaut so that dude rules

Well, I would agree but Whisenhunt is 4-31 in his last 35 games so maybe Leinart knew what he was talking about after all.

yeah, why the hell would you listen to a guy who played under Whisenhunt as a young QB about how Whisenhunt deals with young QBs?

I'm just busting balls cus Leinart is a scrub, and a historically whiny douchebag.

Matt Leinart is a salty cunt

Dude had ample opportunity to sho what he could do for the Cardinals and other teams and every time he either got injured, or beat out.

I'd love it if Wiz called him out for being a whiny bitch but Wiz is probably above that.

pretty much

Matt Leinart is a salty cunt

Dude had ample opportunity to sho what he could do for the Cardinals and other teams and every time he either got injured, or beat out.

I'd love it if Wiz called him out for being a whiny bitch but Wiz is probably above that.

Both things can be true.
  • Upvote 1

Thank goodness John is back to talk some sense into these people. I missed you, bro.
I have no real doubt that Leinart is (probably) correct. Look at everything, and it doesn't really seem like he is lying or being dishonest. But, let's make no doubt about it. Leinart has always been an arrogant, egotistical prick. He walks around like his shit doesn't stink. Well... guess what!

Ruston Webster's job as Titans GM is "far from safe," according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.

A high-ranking Titans official told Rapsheet, "When you've won five games in the last two years, no one is safe." Tennessee already gave head coach Ken Whisenhunt his walking papers and now it looks like Webster could be next up on the chopping block. Appearing Sunday on NFL GameDay First, Rapoport hinted that getting rid of Webster could be a way to attract Chip Kelly, who is currently serving as both Eagles coach and GM. That would reunite Kelly with his college quarterback at the University of Oregon, Marcus Mariota.

:ooo:

TGP Titans fans: Dear God give me anything but Whis please. Anything.

God: Coming right up :chip:

• Upvote 1