Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Game of Thrones Season 7

"Speaking to Arya in season 3 episode 6 she says "I see a darkness in you. And in that darkness, eyes staring back at me. Brown eyes, blue yes, green eyes. Eyes you’ll shut forever.""

Melisandre's prediction, her kill list? Or her ending the Faceless Men? :ooo:

Also, the Baratheon line may be dead but...

enhanced-buzz-18326-1401771737-4.jpg

it's blood is not :kobe:

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

http://puu.sh/pisET/1d55bd8ebe.png

http://puu.sh/pisIb/5e65b967b9.png

Though that was better than last week, GoT is settling into its typical mid-season lull. Things are setting up nicely for some action these final three episodes, though. Will we get an epic Winterfell battle for episode 9? They usually have the biggest battle in the season's penultimate episode.

The Hound is back!! Yes! Cool to see Swearingen from Deadwood make a guest appearance too.

It's funny how Jon delivers a high level motivational speech at one point then completely draws blanks throughout the rest of the episode. Get your shit together. Also, is Sansa hot now or is it just me? :phew:

Edited by BJABY

Sansa has always been near the top for finest girls in the show,

Or I'm just a sucker for redheads considering my number 1 was Ygritte and my number 2 was Peak Melisandre.

Damn... Jaqen got stabbed real good.

• Upvote 1

Or I'm just a sucker for redheads considering my number 1 was Ygritte and my number 2 was Peak Melisandre.

I try not to look at girls who are like 16 that way. She was pretty young when the show started lol. Right there with you on the other two though.

She's 20 now.

Oh well then it's on.

Clearly I meant when she was no longer in jailbait territory. >_>

Nah we have you scoped out Razor. We know you want that underage Sansa.

In the books she is like 11 when it starts. :smug:

Edited by Chernobyl426

i7LTGFN.jpg

Get Hype.

• Upvote 1

To be honest, never really thought Sansa was all that hot but in that episode with her hair tied back she looked amazing. Peak Melisandre >>>>

Episode 8 is titled "No One." The titles for episodes 9 and 10 have leaked, though unofficially. They may make your dick hard...

• Episode 9: “The Battle of the Bastards”
  • Episode 10: “The Winds of Winter”

https://winteriscoming.net/2016/06/03/hbo-confirms-title-for-episode-8-of-game-of-thrones-season-6/

Damn... Jaqen got stabbed real good.

What?

Jaqen was Arya as the Waif failed her test.. Unless maybe Jaqen finds Arya. I mean, there is no way the Waif gets out of this, is there?

Jaqen was Arya as the Waif failed her test.. Unless maybe Jaqen finds Arya. I mean, there is no way the Waif gets out of this, is there?

Yeah a theory is back earlier in the show when he asks Arya to name someone she names him, to which he tells her to name someone else or something and I don't think she does. Maybe he's following through for her finally and wore her face to trick the Waif.

The scenes with Arya just didn't make sense to me... She knows what she did with the actress, she knows she betrayed the Faceless Men and the Many Faced God... Yet, she is happy and confident walking about to the merchant or whoever it was she was haggling for a ride from. Then she is just hanging out on the bridge, by herself completely unaware of the possibility that they would come for her? Then you have to wonder where her stuff is, they made a big deal about her going to retrieve Needle and her possessions, but again nowhere to be seen in those scenes or as she wonders down the streets after getting stabbed.

It all just doesn't really add up. Jaqen is going to kick some major ass here before the season is over (I hope)... My guess is either, as stated a post above, that was Jaqen or Jaqen finds Arya (I prefer the former) and takes the Waif's life and let's Arya slip away for some reason or another. Like, somehow the Waif's betrayal justifies Arya's -- not really sure how that will play out in its entirety.

Yeah a theory is back earlier in the show when he asks Arya to name someone she names him, to which he tells her to name someone else or something and I don't think she does. Maybe he's following through for her finally and wore her face to trick the Waif.

Maybe, in spoiler tags, can you explain this to me? Like I have no idea what is going on in this storyline other than Arya has potentially gone rogue and is looking to bounce but may or may not have been stabbed.

Edited by BJABY

I heard an interesting theory that'll get the Tully army to the north in time to fight the Boltons. Brienne is gonna talk with Jaime, remind him of his oath to protect Sansa and he'll go out and betray the freys, with the help of the Blackfish's army. In return the blackfish gives up Riverrun to the crown so that he can go and get his vengeance for Robb, Catelyn and everyone else who died at the red wedding. Cue the Boltons getting fucked by the three-way combination of the Wildlings + 62 Mormonts, the Tully/Lannister front and the Knights of the Vale.

We haven't really talked about it yet but how totally awesome were Leanna Mormont and The Blackfish? So awesome.

• Upvote 2

Eh... little Mormont wasn't so awesome. She just sittin there saying her men are worth 10 of any other men, like everybody in the seven kingdoms who has men says. I'm glad she was willing to help though.

Blackfish is indeed awesome.

So excited for my man Sandor. He's gonna do some mazing stuff I'm sure.

I heard an interesting theory that'll get the Tully army to the north in time to fight the Boltons. Brienne is gonna talk with Jaime, remind him of his oath to protect Sansa and he'll go out and betray the freys, with the help of the Blackfish's army. In return the blackfish gives up Riverrun to the crown so that he can go and get his vengeance for Robb, Catelyn and everyone else who died at the red wedding. Cue the Boltons getting fucked by the three-way combination of the Wildlings + 62 Mormonts, the Tully/Lannister front and the Knights of the Vale.

As badass as this would be, I can't see Jamie Lannister fighting beside Jon Snow.

Jon Snew Broody Voice: "When the army of the dead come, we'll need every sword we can get. You saved our lives at winterfell, help up save the seven kingdoms Nikolai Coster-Waldeau."

Jaime: "You're not mad that I pushed your brother out the window?"

Jon: "Bran? Nah, that little shit killed Hodor, fuck him."

• Upvote 2

Can Jamie make that call? The Boltons and Freys won them the crown basically. He has no proof that the Whites are coming but I guess it might not seem like such a stretch once he sees they're rolling with a giant. The siege is at a stand still though. The only way it ends is if either The Black Fish loses or if the Whites roll in with an army of the dead.

Jamie has command of the crown's army, and the crown is about to have a bloody civil war. Jaime may not have the authority to do such a thing, but there may be no one left to challenge him on that point when the violence in King's Landing happens.

In the Riverlands Book Jaime turned over a new leaf after finding out Cersei was cheating on him, and wanting to honor his oath to Catelyn Stark. I mean the preview showed that Show Jaime is quite a different beast but there is an impetus for him to say "wow, fuck cersei then, she can burn." Brienne is coming to the riverlands with a letter from Sansa petitioning the Blackfish's aid. I can see him dropping the castle to save his grand niece on the condition that he can get it back for the Stark/Tullys in the future with the Collective North Army, and fuck over the Freys.